Shipping to Indonesia??

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Has any fellow forum members shipped to Indonesia before? I just sold a game to the guy in the country that is worth 500 dollars...and he has gone ghost on me...

I checked the game's status and it is in his local post office waiting for him yo pick it up. It was in there for more than a week now.

I contacted him but to no avail.

He paid with paypal....so I am afraid whether he is in some sort of scam...or maybe something has happend to him like a heart attack.

Help!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
You know that you can simply check on the Buyer requirements under site preference and block buyers from undesirable countries that you don't want to ship to, right? You'd think a Muslim country would be high on that block list.

Last edited:

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
He may not be informed yet to go and pick it up ...a week is not too much.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

Problem with being in the US is that, according to the NSA, shipping to a Muslim country could constitute as "aiding terrorism".

For example, the CPU in a used PS2 could be repurposed for use with a guided missile.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Selling a $500 item to someone in Indonesia. :oh_no:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Problem with being in the US is that, according to the NSA, shipping to a Muslim country could constitute as "aiding terrorism".
Ok, I did not know that.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
As a rule I only deal with first world countries.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
The buyer contacted me. He got it. Happy ending. Thank you for your input guys.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Wow. That outcome was surprising. Glad it worked out.

purple

Geese's Thug
there is nothing wrong with being muslim, because arabs attacked you, you all think all muslims are terrorists? indonesian guy will take ps2 cpu and missile attack you? :) hahaha. be carefull they can also make poison arrows if you send them pencils.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Has any fellow forum members shipped to Indonesia before? I just sold a game to the guy in the country that is worth 500 dollars...and he has gone ghost on me...

No you didn't lamuna. How long before you and your boots go away this time?