Shawn's Carts

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
A copy of the email I just sent to shawn. I hope the other members of this place that were IN that chat room will VERIFY my word.

Shawn,

Are you high on crack or something? Didnt we speak about ALL your carts just
sunday in YOUR chat rooms? Was that no you? Was someone faking you? I know
there were at least 3 or 4 other people in that room that can VERIFY we
talked. I guess your same old lies to try and boost your fragile ego and
reputation are back at work.

Its amazing how your can OUTRIGHT LIE about not hearing from me for "weeks".

Chris

Shawn

snkusa.com
A copy of the email I just sent to chris. What did chris say in the chat meeting, anyone?

Email sent to chrisr today:
I did not join the chat meeting until 8pm central time. Was definitely not me that you spoke to in the chat meeting, and no one told me what you said. I suppose everyone assumed it was me! Did he act like me, or say anything out of line? So what did you say about my all of my carts??

Seriously, the last time I heard a word from you concerning my games was over half a month ago, which qualifies as weeks:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I have some extra cartridges for trade as follows:

Janshin Densetsu - $1200
Neo Drift Out - $1200
Strikers 1945 - $2400
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I publicly stated on the forums, several times, that I was giving you the rest of the month to finish up the sticker corrections and strikers. I have not heard or received anything from you.

Sincerely,
Shawn www.neo-geo.com

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Why is it that members of NGF have to always resort to personal attacks as opposed to telling what is actually going with an order?

Instead of saying 'I guess your same old lies to try and boost your fragile ego and
reputation are back at work' why not try to act like a 'respectable' person and post what you believe is the truth.

I know that, in many cases, NGF is truth impaired.

Rule #1 is sales, the customer is always right.

Rule #2, refer to rule #1.

Keith

chrisr

20 Year Member
my latest reply to Shawn.

Shawn,

I specifically went to the chat room to talk to you about the carts. when you "arrived" it was me, a fake dion, E3, and DIY. You can check with E3 or DIY and verify. I am usually very good at picking up "fake" people, but it really did sound like you. I knew the Dion was fake in 2 seconds. You arrived and immediately asked about the carts, and we talked. I cant believe you dont have logs. Your character seemed accurate.

maybe it was you and you dont want to admit it? Who knows. You seem to easily "edit" things like the subject line of my post without making any mention of it. Are you concerned you might "look bad"? Why not let people decide for themselves if you are lying, not manipulating these kids minds into thinking you are "helping" people. It really brings to light your issues with NGF. So much for your "free speech and unedited" forums.

you will probably edit this message!

All I can say is ASK either of those 2 guys about our conversation and all the things I said. Hopefully they will post here and show once again, NGF is not screwing anyone. Just the jealousy that runs rampant seems to bring out the "blind fury" in people.

Chris

Robi15

20 Year Member
I respect that you have gome to these forums today. Now lets see how you'll handel this NGF situation. How profecionally that is.

Questions:

1)
Why did you chris not use ICQ instead of the chat room? Much more realiable and private than the chat room.

2)What do you have to say about Keith S's carts? Why was he's situation so ematurely handeled?

3)How gome you made such a bad job on the Shawn's Strikes 1945 cart?

4)What is NGF? A try to be a company or some sort of a homemade cart dealer association?

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited November 02, 2000).]

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
It is really bad when all you do to keep your company alive is try to make it look good, by lying and making people wait MONTHS for there carts...that is stupid...NGF is STUPID! ok that was cheesy but, you know NGF is cheesy too. I have never in my life seen people do what NGF has done...they have taken something that is supposed to be fun for everyone, and turned it into a living nightmare for allot of people. I will be the first to testify against NGF if charges are filed against them.

Bryan -FUCK NGF-

Shawn

snkusa.com
my latest reply to Chris.

Email sent to chrisr just now:
The subject title you posted only mentioned Strikers, which is incorrect. There are 3 carts involved, not just the strikers. If it makes you feel better I can change the title to "Shawn lies about his carts".

Anyways, E3 and DIY did say you and dion came to the chat meeting earlier and they said I was there as well. I told them that this was not me, and probably wasn't you or dion either so I didn't bother asking for the details and they didn't bother telling me. May be someone will post what was said, but you could save me the wait and just tell me what's going on with my carts.

Sincerely,
Shawn
www.neo-geo.com

Mouse_Master

Staff member
So much for your "free speech and unedited" forums.

you will probably edit this message!

Pot calling the kettle black... Maybe you should look at your Onelist where messages are edited BEFORE they appear on the list by the moderators (I know this was true, being that I saw the originals, and then saw the messages as they appeared once a moderator FINALYY apporved it). While I can not attest to whether your posts/emails have been edited here, I believe they have not been. We only move messags to proper forums, and sometimes edit for language.

Hopefully they will post here and show once again, NGF is not screwing anyone.

What do you mean once again? Where are *MY* two games? You all screwed me, and there is no question to that. You all will get what is due, thats all I can say. At least I dealt with the postal service, and used a check, so the evidence is/was easy to pass to the Postal Inspectors....

Keith

chrisr

20 Year Member
my latest:

Shawn,

Are you actually going to claim that you edited my topic title because it was "incorrect". Thats really pathetic.... but anyway.

Its really wierd how the person that "claimed" to be you(why would someone impersonate you?) knew intimate details about our deal and talked in your manner. I guess we will never know.

To recap, in case you were not there, I said I could send your 2 sticker fixed carts on monday(last monday), but the strikers wasnt done. I said I would take it to my worksite and try to mess with it during the week. I said I hoped to have it done by monday(this coming monday). You were ok with that and told me to send all 3 at that time.

So thats the story, and still is. I will let you know whats up as soon as the strikers is done. I still plan on keeping my original schedule.

Chris

Also, to the other merry band of crybabies and whiners. I dont post in these forums or respond to people in a state of denial. The ultra SMALL but very vocal minority that continues in vain to badmouth NGF will not be acknowledged. We have always been about taking the neo to the next level. Just because jealousy and pettyness bring people to become obsessed with "NGF", doesnt mean I have to sink to that level. Why doesnt everyone just do their thing and enjoy their OWN lives? I enjoy mine..... and it really isnt because of, or inspite of the neo. The way it should be.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Chris, please. Please gome down to earth. Do not flatter you'r self. Can you belive you'r self in what you are saying?

You'r world atomaticly becomes our world when you send/sell you'r homemade, poor quality carts out to the Neo world. Jealousy has nothing to do with it. I have mony, but i invest that elsewhere.
rolleyes.gif
You got that? How old are you anyway?

Robi15

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Hmm the whole chat thing, well there was a fake Shawn, and the fake Dion was pretty easy to spot(he kept talking about anal sex w/Chris) How do I know Shawn was a fake? Before the real Shawn came in I saw him log onto icq, this is getting pretty sad with all of the lies...

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Originally posted by chrisr:
Also, to the other merry band of crybabies and whiners. I dont post in these forums or respond to people in a state of denial. The ultra SMALL but very vocal minority that continues in vain to badmouth NGF will not be acknowledged. We have always been about taking the neo to the next level. Just because jealousy and pettyness bring people to become obsessed with "NGF", doesnt mean I have to sink to that level. Why doesnt everyone just do their thing and enjoy their OWN lives? I enjoy mine..... and it really isnt because of, or inspite of the neo. The way it should be.

Yup, thats pretty much all that was said, Chris called you a cry baby, and you treatened to sue, then ofcourse Chris said, 'bring it on, you don't have a case'.

It's kinda funny this situation, don't yeah think?

Mouse_Master

Staff member

Hold on a minute.....

Beep Beep Beep BOOOOM!!!!

Oh shit! My bullshit meter just exploded!

Damn....

(Sorry, facts are on my side as far as NGF's reputation goes, no lies, just facts....)

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
I'm not a Crybaby dumbass,

I'm far from it... Get a Life and stop trying to keep your company from going down the tubes. Your scams have lasted long enough...It's time for someone else to take over the Neo-Scene. I really don't have anything against NGF in general, but I do not like the way they treat there "customers", and I also don't like the return policy(If there is one). Anyone who runs a On-line store of anykind will tell you that the only way get customers is to respond to "ALL" e-mails and not slack off.
Chris, I'm not trying to pull the ol' Slander on NGF, I'm just speaking my mind...remember this is a FREE COUNTRY So you can take you FAKE-ASS CARTS AND SHOVE EM' UP YO !@#$r%!@#$% ASS!

Bryan -FUCK NGF, AND IT'S EMPLOYEES-

Shawn

snkusa.com
That’s right Chris, I edited the topic title because it was incorrect, false, a lie. Just mentioning Strikers won’t cut it. You have over $2000 worth of my carts, you shouldn’t confuse the issue by leaving out the other two carts. That’s as far as I go, your messages have and will remain untouched. If they were modified, it would display such a change on the end of the post. I edit subject titles quite often actually, but only because they are too long or they have misspellings. In your case, this is unique but necessary considering the circumstances.

Why would someone impersonate me? Are you really that closed minded? You said so your self that there was a fake Dion in the chat meeting, anyone can be impersonated in an open chat room, even me.

He knew intimate details? Let me ask you this, what details concerning this deal have not been made public? This is probably the most public individual neo deal on these forums, all details are available to everyone.

So you are saying that you plan on shipping my carts on Monday?

chrisr

20 Year Member
Im sure now more than ever that you are the one I talked to in that chat room. Face it, you tried another one of your manipulative games to get some easy "sympathy" from the kids. Why in the world would ANYONE want to "impersonate" shawn? Your everyones best buddy. Its so sad how people cant see through your "help". It really doesnt matter though, time will go on, and you will get bored with this "neo geo thing".

AS far as your editing of my topic, it was your fragile ego plain and simple. You couldnt stand seeing your name on "your" forums, the ultimate sight for manipulating simple minds, in a bad and true light. Until you get enough self confidence to not need everyone elses "compassion" and affirmation, its going to be a long road for you....

In my mind, based on OUR conversation in the chat room, there was NO reason to mention the other carts in the subject line. I ALREADY told you in the chat room those were done and even offered to send them to you LAST monday. You said to wait... but you already knew that.

I finished up the hardware portion of the Strikers tonight, so I will put a new sticker on it and send it out as I said I would next week monday. Please dont contact me for any deals. I can only handle a "shawn deal" about once every 6 months, its just too irritating.

Thanks,

Chris

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I haven't read all of the post-just the beginning. And I can verify that Shawn went to the site at around 9:00 PM, couple of minutes after I arrived at the chat room myself. The only people at that time was E3, DIY, and myself. When we said that we were talking about NGF and you arriving at the cat room earlier, Shawn said that it was hard to believe that it was actually you, and that there will be no way to prove that person was Chris Ray. They said that it was you for sure , and something about didn't you know or something like it. Shawn replied that it was his first time at the chat room (he just arrived), and asked if anyone used his name to chat earlier on the chat room. He said that me and he were about 2 hrs late-regarding to your arrival on the chat room earlier. I think DIY and E3 can verify my story as well.

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Chris it wasn't Shawn, why would he lie about this? You said that his carts would be sent (after alot of threats BTW, Including Shawn not getting his carts and a law suit). I'm not lying about anything of this. I'm 100% sure that the Shawn you talked to was a fake, If you wanted to talk to Shawn, then you should have used ICQ.

Anyway, whoever was pretending to be Shawn, can you just say now?

Robi15

20 Year Member
Chris is just a hopeless case.

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited November 04, 2000).]

BryLmoo

20 Year Member
Wahhhh I'm such a crybaby......shut tha fuck up. Lousy stupid goddamn motherfucking lameass excuse for a company NGFucks, trying to make good people send your lame ass money...fuck you, I'm fed up with you, I'm not as good as you? FUCK NO, I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!! You can take your lame ass carts and shove em' up your ass...and enjoy it motherfucker...go have anal sex with one of your carts, and enjoy it...bastard.

-FUCK NGF-

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

Originally posted by BryLmoo:
Wahhhh I'm such a crybaby......shut tha fuck up. Lousy stupid goddamn motherfucking lameass excuse for a company NGFucks, trying to make good people send your lame ass money...fuck you, I'm fed up with you, I'm not as good as you? FUCK NO, I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!! You can take your lame ass carts and shove em' up your ass...and enjoy it motherfucker...go have anal sex with one of your carts, and enjoy it...bastard.

-FUCK NGF-
I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE NEED MORE DEVILS LIKE BRY IN THE SCENE..VERY NICE!!! SAMHAIN

JRock917

, ,
Well its most interesting to see one of the Dionites come slithering back from the black morass. Oh, and this time they are actually forced to use their actual name! What a travesty! I dont know everyone and everything in the world, but as far as people go who I do know or have dealt with, Shawn is one of the most honest I have known. I really dont think someone of his calibur would impersonate himself, or try some underhanded tactic just to gain support on his forum from its members. Its a damn shame it takes the Black Book for NGF to finally come oozing out into the open again, but so be it. I suppose NGF, or in this case Chris, does not want to continue doing any business for the time being with Shawn- like that is his loss?!? This guy has access to REAL SNK products, but he does deserve to get what he paid for; but I imagine he does not need NGF aftermarket shit, or rather, NGF "official" carts. I am surprised Chris did not try to sell Shawn an official NGF KOF 2000 cart with bonus floor mat! Oh wait, he did, but Dion reniged on the deal! Oh, and I wonder what Jorbot thinks about all of this; I am sure he has an opinion too, but at least he had enough decency to get the hell off these forums, unlike other Dionites who shall remain nameless but initials are CR.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Chris informed me that the Strikers had been repaired and all three carts have new cart stickers. He said he shipped Monday (November 6th), but when I asked to confirm where the games were shipped we discovered that they were sent to the wrong P.O. box. Since the P.O. Box # he shipped to does not exist, the USPS will return the package to the sender (Chris) so that they can be shipped to the right address.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

FOR THAT KINDA LOOT. ID BE PAYIN THEM A PERSONAL VISIT! THIS SHIT IS UNFKNBELEIVABLE... I SUGGEST LEGAL ACTION IF ALL ELSE FAILS...