ShaolinAce's Neo collection.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Small but with a lot of heart. I searched out all my favorite neo geo games. I know its not much but I love every single game I own and play each of them regularly and semi regularly.

20200716-224514.jpg

While I know you guys can tell what they are from the spines, I'll let you know what the 16 games are anyway as its not much.

Aes:
Last Blade
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Samurai Shodown 2
King of Fighters 98
NAM-1975
Magician Lord
Crossed Swords
Last Resort

Mvs:
Garou Mark of the Wolves
Ninja Masters
King of Fighters 2000
Metal Slug 3
Spinmaster
Neo Turf Masters
Alpha Mission 2
Prehistoric Isle 2

Ngpc:
Fatal Fury First Contact
SNK vs Capcom The Match of The Millennium
Pacman
Dark Arms

20200716-224126.jpg

My AES, my sanwa stick, aes controller and my bean.

Im pretty happy with what I have, and looking to get breakers revenge, puzzled and neo bomberman soon. Im most likely going to stop when I hit 20 games so I'm very picky. Thanks for lookin.

Last edited:

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Nice collection! The Neo is expensive no matter what route you take, so even having 16 games is a nice stack! Thanks for sharing.

Nice man! The older I get, the more I realize that accumulation for the sake of accumulation just isn’t that satisfying. Glad you just buy what you like.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
4.5/10 collection. Needs some more expensive home carts for me to get excited, sorry.

It’s cute how you tried to save money by going for MVS for the more expensive titles. :lolz: You’ll never be a big tymer with strategies like that! :lolz: :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
4.5/10 collection. Needs some more expensive home carts for me to get excited, sorry.

It’s cute how you tried to save money by going for MVS for the more expensive titles. :lolz: You’ll never be a big tymer with strategies like that! :lolz: :lolz:

F9-B9-BA3-B-0-E72-4558-B94-D-4-A2-E2-FE2-A023.png

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior

I don't even know what to say to this lol. Thanks for taking a look. I don't think I am going to buy much more games though like I said.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
6/10, its okay but not as good as my neo geo collection.