seriously... Titanfall

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
getting some decent streaks with the Smart Pistol but I definitely can't use it as well as some others can.

Just make sure you wait for it to lock on when it turns red then shoot. It's fun taking out grunts that just landed and you kill them in groups.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I was fucking annoyed with the game when I played earlier tonight. Either I wound up on a straight up bad team or my teammates in hardpoint or flag-capture seemed to have NO CLUE as to how to play those modes. This happens way too fucking often these days. I think I'll look into getting that new inFamous game and putting down Tittyfall for a little while...

It's always the same, just like in COD when you are playing Domination and apparently your team mates are fucktards that think it's team death match so you are the only one capping flags.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Last night I ended up on a team that got WAXED. Probably worse than I've ever experienced.

When it was over, I saw that the other team was comprised of three G3's and three G4's. I was the only or one of two G2's on my team. Yum...

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Joe are you on PC or Xbox One?

PC as I don't even own a Xbone.

I was fucking annoyed with the game when I played earlier tonight. Either I wound up on a straight up bad team or my teammates in hardpoint or flag-capture seemed to have NO CLUE as to how to play those modes. This happens way too fucking often these days. I think I'll look into getting that new inFamous game and putting down Tittyfall for a little while...

I normally don't condone dropping, but there is no penalty for doing it in this game and I have done it myself a few times when I get stuck on super-shitty teams and don't want to waste my time--most of the time if that happens though I just do my own thing and try to have fun regardless.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I dropped one game and realised it was a mistake; it'd still help me get closer to completing my shitty Eva-8 challenges, even though my winning percentage would suffer.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Got to play this for a couple hours with my brother-in-law over the weekend at his place and it was awesome. Game was just straight up fun to play even though I was really shitty since it was my first time playing it. He can't stand FPS but plays this game for at least an hour a day just because of how fun it is. Really makes me want to push up my timeline on buying an Xbox One

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Target had it on the shelves today. I tried to buy it but the register wouldn't let the sale go through. I was kind of annoyed.

I'll be picking up the 360 version tomorrow.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The 360 version looks fine but it isn't as crisp as the xbone version. I've seen the parts where there is a crapload going on and the 360 version stutters. There's also noticeable tearing on the 360 version. Kinda weird that MS would release it for 360 if it's trying to sell the xbone.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I'm sure it's part of some plan.

Release 360 version, sell millions of 360 copies (as it inevitably will unless the game is fundamentally broken from a technical perspective and unplayable), offer a sweetass Xbone bundle this Xmas season with Titanfall as the pack-in game to get 360 users to migrate? I'm just speculating but I find the theories that MS isn't hyping this version of the game because they want to sell Xbox Ones to be more believable than the theories that this game is broken. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

I'm getting the 360 verison because I don't intend to get an Xbone and I'm not interested in getting a new PC. I think i'll pick up a PS4 when Destiny drops.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
There is a 30fps lock option for the 360 port that cuts down the screen tearing a lot. Unlocked it runs 40-60fps but not consistent and with tearing.

Waiting for a sale on this. Playing Ghosts right now.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If my 360 still works I might pick up the 360 version since I'm using my funds for a gym membership and that's more important to me at the moment. Every time my wife is pregnant, I'm the one that gains the most weight. Fucking sucks.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
from what ive seen and read - blueprint nailed the 360 version. I was a doubter about the 360 port and they proved me wrong. good stuff

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I hear great things about the 360 version. I think I'll scoop this and GTAV sometime in the next couple months, it'll be a nice swan song for my 360 ~ RIP you magnificent bastard.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I had zero issues last night on the 360. Got up to level 15. No lag - game stuttered/slow down on me only once when there were a lot of explosions going off at once. The game plays well.

I'm surprised how much I'm loving trying different playstyles and how effective each can be. The fast Titan is fun as hell, but so is the Ogre because you're such a damn beast.

I love moving in this game.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
I just picked up the 360 version....LOVING IT. Havent played an xbox one yet but from what ive read, this is a decent port. I locked it at 30 frames and it runs pretty smooth. The worst thing I get in texture pop ins. Fun game, really really fun. I thought that I would stick with a cloak and fast rifle, then i decided to use the smart pistol with the perk that lets you see enemies thru walls and havent gone back in a while. I love the difference in play style you can get with different loadouts, feels thought out.

mookystains

Chairman Kaga sez, "Dakis-san's the one who's goin
I wish there was more though. Weapons, mods, chassis, etc. Why cant I change the color of my titan? im a sucker for little things like that.
Cant complain much though, i traded in South Park SOT and grabbed Titanfall for $30.
Anyone else get really really bored of SOT? I got past the first in game day and a half and set it down, never to return.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I know the game has a mandatory 1gb install but can you also install the read disc? I just prefer to play my games that way so the Disc Drive is not spinning away.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
I know the game has a mandatory 1gb install but can you also install the read disc? I just prefer to play my games that way so the Disc Drive is not spinning away.

I don't believe you can. It's one of the few 360 games that have the install feature disabled from what I've read.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Dats whack, yo.

I just bought it online, day one. Cheaper and so much easier. Even easier to do than with the PS3/4, as I just paid with my regular MasterCard. No need to buy gift cards online or anything. And to think M$ was going to make this the most extremely restrictive console ever...

Titanfall would be the perfect game to purchase digital. It's pretty much guaranteed that a game like that won't be playable many years down the road anyways.