Sengoku 3 gets the Classic MS5 Insert assist!!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
God, I'm glad I'm MVS only. This shit's getting stupid and confusing.

Spike

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
is it too much to assume that large portions of stock are on sale tomake way and have the buying capital, for what is to come which is AW material? I have a distinct feeling there will be a shift in direction partly due to the gradual acceptance of the AWs place in NG.com

on the subject of these art packs, for someone like me who does not have MS5 to begin with and won't have an easy time acquiring one, this would be like buying a manual of a rare game before finding the game. only you have to spend 200 dollars for it. its silly.

If you don't have Sengoku 3 and already have ms5 without the art pack, well it 'might' be worth it. Sengoku 3 is sooo boring though... looks like a technical demo than an actual game.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
is it too much to assume that large portions of stock are on sale tomake way and have the buying capital, for what is to come which is AW material? I have a distinct feeling there will be a shift in direction partly due to the gradual acceptance of the AWs place in NG.com

on the subject of these art packs, for someone like me who does not have MS5 to begin with and won't have an easy time acquiring one, this would be like buying a manual of a rare game before finding the game. only you have to spend 200 dollars for it. its silly.

If you don't have Sengoku 3 and already have ms5 without the art pack, well it 'might' be worth it. Sengoku 3 is sooo boring though... looks like a technical demo than an actual game.

Agreed - I think you're right about the clearance routines. And you're definitely right about Sen. 3 - what a snore job :rolleyes:.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
DevilRedeemed said:

hm..... that doesn't seem logical for the Neostore to get rid of everything in a hurry.

†B†V†