Sega Master System US nearly complete collection

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have a nearly complete US Sega Master system collection that I am considering selling which has all of the rarest games complete in original condition. I don’t want to break it up though because it has taken me years to collect. Anyone interested can send me a pm and can reply for more information

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Pics? What are you looking for, trade-wise?

Might help get the ball rolling.

Jon

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Also, define “nearly complete” collection. Which ones are you missing?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Also, define “nearly complete” collection. Which ones are you missing?
Missing James "Buster" Douglas Boxing, Sonic, Strider, Golden Axe Warrior, and Power Strike.

But, seriously, his description is pretty vague.

Jon

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Missing James "Buster" Douglas Boxing, Sonic, Strider, Golden Axe Warrior, and Power Strike.

But, seriously, his description is pretty vague.

Jon

So confused. How can the OP with a straight face say he has "all the rarest games" without having Buster Douglas, Golden Axe Warrior, Sonic and Strider? Those are literally the rarest games on US SMS.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So confused. How can the OP with a straight face say he has "all the rarest games" without having Buster Douglas, Golden Axe Warrior, Sonic and Strider? Those are literally the rarest games on U

So confused. How can the OP with a straight face say he has "all the rarest games" without having Buster Douglas, Golden Axe Warrior, Sonic and Strider? Those are literally the rarest games on US SMS.
My post was a parody, based on how vague the OP was. He may have all of those games or, none of them.

Jon

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
He'd come back and tell us, but he doesn't want to get crazy and risk exceeding a one post per month pace.

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry forum riders for my absence. I have all rare titles including Buster Douglas, Strider etc. pm if your interested in trades for what you have. Interested in rare console games, arcade pcbs thanks

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It would help if you could tell us exactly what YOU have. List of games? Pictures? Condition(s)?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sorry forum riders for my absence. I have all rare titles including Buster Douglas, Strider etc. pm if your interested in trades for what you have. Interested in rare console games, arcade pcbs thanks
Number one, where you been the past ten years, Lil homie.

Number two, you DON'T need to write out your entire collection. But you NEED to show pictures of all the games.

-sage0

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fine, now post pics or this thread will be gone.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I will trade you a slab of VB for your entire collection. I await your response. @TLH