Score! New MVS 4-25 (Version 3) Coming home!

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Lots of work to do. I want to start disassebly this week but I fear that JasensCustoms.com stuff and prepping for my Japan trip is going to nix that plan.

As for over paying... it's worth what you are willing to buy it for. All that matters is that you got a good deal. For example, I still feel like I could have gotten a better price if I was located in a less demanding market based on the work that needs to go into this. On the plus, COIN OP did let swap out Puzzle Bobble for Magician Lord :-D... on the minus the cab doesn't work 100%... buttons BCD are finicky.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Have you checked the memory card reader yet? People tend to jam stuff in there and any bent pins will keep it from working.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Have you checked the memory card reader yet? People tend to jam stuff in there and any bent pins will keep it from working.

Not yet. I haven't pulled anything apart or done too much verification (other than turning it on and attempting to play...)

Everything inside has a nice coat of dust and/or dirt on it. The NEO specific wiring (Memory card slots, etc) looks to be in good shape just dirty. I have high hopes that the Memory card reader works. Suppose I'll look at it today. Need to find a memory card too :)

damadczar

n00b
Congrats on the big red man!

I myself just got a 6-slot that I need to restore (paint and all).

Might need to get one of those paint masks from your site when I'm done. :)

Good luck with your restore!

Steven