[Scam] dont buy from Japanese Ebay Seller yjjyhgfju he stole 125€ from me

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I used this guy years ago and he was okay. Little slow to ship stuff out, but other than that I was pretty happy. Wouldn't use him now though.

Hope OP gets his money back.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I was worried after this post, but when I messaged him on ebay he did not reply.

I received my package and everything was as described. The packaging was a little ghetto though (he had taped bubble paper around everything then taped newspapers all over that)

I am sad that you got ripped off by this guy, I hope he comes through and settle things with you.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I have mixed feeling about this seller.
I've bought many PS2 games from him in the past and most of them are in "minty" condition.
For odd reasons last two transactions went bad as he did not ship the game at all. I contacted him and he issued me refunds, but still....
And of course, he blocked me and later removed the block...........WTF

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Another one to add to the pile here.

I had similar dealings with "yjjyhgfju" years ago and another seller "japantrust777" (or something similar).

Both list ALL their items as 'A' graded throughout, but as I found out, not necessarily 'A' grade when they get to your front door.

I remember taking them both up on their bullshit, but both played the 'poor' English skills game.

Avoid both; avoid disappointment...

is this the guy on ebay with the stupid yellow bus in his pic? He was really pushy trying to get me to sell him some things at an extremely lowball price...and asks me to deal with him outside of ebay to avoid their fees. I told him to take a hike needlesss to say

xorthen

Banned
I bought a brand new/mint copy of Zelda on Famicom from this guy a year or so ago, arrived in a shitty bubble mailer and the corner of the box was crushed along with my manual . I was pretty pissed but I didn't bitch about it. I just learned to never buy from this dude again.