Saudi Crown Prince to acquire SNK

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
He'll reply when he's finished his 58 prayers a day

I did reply....or has your hate made you so blind that it obstructs that which is right in front of your eyes? For shame.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
wow, more spastic multi-posting....I thought only @LoneSage could send you into such a tizzy.

Must be rough waiting for that 60 second lockout between posts.

Its only like 10 seconds. You sound pretty upset though, jihad explosion-loving Senior exec faggot

Last edited:

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Assalam alaikum, bro.

Wa alaikum salaam!

I'd stick around for more fun, but I need to go pray before bed. Also got to wake up before sunrise to get a nice meal in with my wife before fasting.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Does this mean we'll get more SNK pachinko games?

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I so hungry

Actually, i’m fine

Alphabet

Zero's Secretary
Since SNK is partially owned by the Saudi, Sylvie must wear the hijab. Sounds sexy actually.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
All that oil money to buy a major stock in snk i guess that will translate to this then :rolleyes:
ff1.gif

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
SNK weren't doing anything for years until they got China money. Their recent releases have been pretty budget. So the possible upside is new investment could give us decent looking games and clicky thumbsticks.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
SNK weren't doing anything for years until they got China money. Their recent releases have been pretty budget. So the possible upside is new investment could give us decent looking games and clicky thumbsticks.

If only the overlords could hear (read) your plea. Unfortunately they are long gone. SNK is pretty redundant and the prince is not the man to put things back on track.

doaal

Mr. Big's Thug
If only the overlords could hear (read) your plea. Unfortunately they are long gone. SNK is pretty redundant and the prince is not the man to put things back on track.
It's another one of his vanity projects. He's not investing into SNK to make a lot of money, he's investing because he's a nerd. That's a better reason than Leyou had.