Rot should be made a regular member, no special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You'd probably be annoyed if some fucking idiot you have no recollection of confiding in or even having a serious conversation with kept trying to tell you to calm down and that he knew the real you. It's infuriating. It's a shame you stupid turds weren't around to see my actual anger problems in real life in the past, lmao

Ok, its 4PM CST. time to have my morning espresso. . Jockman before I take a sip of that coffee I am going to ask you to kill yourself. Also BonusKun please kill yourself as well.

After I have time to decompress I will not feel that strongly and we can pal around again and whatnot.

Love
Sylvie

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
yes

Another faggot who doesnt know me trying to make me seem a certain way.

On the forum "a couple years ago" i was addicted to ketamine and i was fucking delusional and insane, had a meltdown triggered by madman and basic, etc.etc.

If you dont remember how insane and sensitive I was then you're just another example of a fucking retard who should keep his fucking mouth shut

I'm not sure why I expect people who are autistic to be able to perceive any kind of emotion or experience accurately from a forum POV but I guess I do expect you autistic retards to shut the fuck up and keep in your lane. Go count numbers. Emotional affairs are not your bag-- and don't get bitter about it either, it's the truth
I didn’t bother to read all this teenage level angst and nerd rage as its cookie cutter 4chan level pish.

Take care of yourself, you mental head case.

Reactions: @M

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I've only recently come back to the site, but it used to be a pain flirting with a ban because he seemingly had a tenuous grasp of the English language/was paranoid people were trying to goad him into an argument. Oh well...

... I've said my peace...

Markell1991....

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
You'd probably be annoyed if some fucking idiot you have no recollection of confiding in or even having a serious conversation with kept trying to tell you to calm down and that he knew the real you. It's infuriating. It's a shame you stupid turds weren't around to see my actual anger problems in real life in the past, lmao

Ok, its 4PM CST. time to have my morning espresso. . Jockman before I take a sip of that coffee I am going to ask you to kill yourself. Also BonusKun please kill yourself as well.

After I have time to decompress I will not feel that strongly and we can pal around again and whatnot.

Love
Sylvie
perhaps you had a drug induced heart to heart with them?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
perhaps you had a drug induced heart to heart with them?
Not likely. I have had one-off conversations like that with KidPanda, Takumaji (i think) , striderpunk, some others. BonusKun isn't one of them. I wasn't drunk, and my memory for this kind of stuff is pretty good . Libra vibes with LoneSage, the wizard archivist. Pretty sure I even skirted around the issue of suicide with KidPanda iirc

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Not likely. I have had one-off conversations like that with KidPanda, Takumaji (i think) , striderpunk, some others. BonusKun isn't one of them. I wasn't drunk, and my memory for this kind of stuff is pretty good . Libra vibes with LoneSage, the wizard archivist. Pretty sure I even skirted around the issue of suicide with KidPanda iirc

Endangered species should not be encouraged to kill themselves.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Very soon, i’ll have been here 10 years.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I just started watching Miami Vice and noticed that the composer's name is Jan Hammer.
obvious joke aside, Jan Hammer's music is amazing.

You watching it on Peacock? It was recently removed from Starz

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
obvious joke aside, Jan Hammer's music is amazing.

You watching it on Peacock? It was recently removed from Starz
Yup - Peacock.
giphy.gif

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Ok awesome. I'll have to sign up because I already miss my Vice :'(

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Ok awesome. I'll have to sign up because I already miss my Vice :'(
I think it's free unless you want to turn off ads, which are pretty brief at the moment. I'm sure they'll increase the length and frequency as time goes on though. I really only use it for Dateline and now Miami Vice.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I think it's free unless you want to turn off ads, which are pretty brief at the moment. I'm sure they'll increase the length and frequency as time goes on though. I really only use it for Dateline and now Miami Vice.
the ads are horrible on the NBC app so im gonna have to get ad-free. Ads being run when the show is supposed to break is one thing but they tend to put them in randomly which ruins the very valuable montage scenes especially

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Miami Vice is fucking amazing. I've had the DVDs for years, still thoroughly enjoy seasons 1 - 3. 5 is ok, 4 is meh.

Really want to see the new Nash Bridges TV movie... can't find anywhere in Canada that's got it OD.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Since I don't have access to the mod forums, I'll post this thread here.

Rot is literally untouchable. I can't temporally ban him nor anything. This is not fair to the other members nor the new mod team.

I'm officially asking for his account to be downgraded to a regular one.

A drunk Rot is impossible to reason with and he's pretty much always drunk. I will not have it.
I would agree with CORY on this, and so would others on this board. Rot should be made a regular member of the forums (as he has been in the past).
Some of the criticism of him was warranted, but most of the problems came from his status as a mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.