Rittenhouse Trial

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
wow I've never seen a real dumpster fire

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yeah. i never heard the gun was from step dad's just outside Kenosha.... why was everyone talking about cross state lines with a gun?
Didn't know that one guy had a guy pointed at him either.
all sorts of enlightening details when you get into it.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
yeah. i never heard the gun was from step dad's just outside Kenosha.... why was everyone talking about cross state lines with a gun?
Didn't know that one guy had a guy pointed at him either.
all sorts of enlightening details when you get into it.
because it sounds better than "the attacker was a suicidal mental patient with a restraining order for domestic violence"

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
unsurprising.

crazy that none of these details were ever mentioned in the reporting on this 🤔
This video seems to be a timeline as put forth by the defense.
Oh well, would still like to punch Dore in the nose.

At least the prosecutor gave an OK final argument.
Did he ever call a witness to the stand that said Kyle aimed his weapon first?
He just had enhanced footage and audio.
I had a hard time following the video couldn't see it and gave up.
The audio could have been anyone.

Also calling it an active shooter situation was a bad idea,
I thought it was ridiculous at first
More like a shooter who could be trying to possibly evade police or get to a different vantage point.
When I think of active shooter I think of someone in the middle of shooting random people which he wasn't doing.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
More like a shooter who could be trying to possibly evade police or get to a different vantage point.

Or more like a guy running from a mob of people who wanted to kick his ass or possibly kill him. One of them clearly pointed a gun at him while he was on the floor which he admitted. The evidence was clear cut. It was self defense. Whether you like the kid or not, the jury got it right.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Or more like a guy running from a mob of people who wanted to kick his ass or possibly kill him. One of them clearly pointed a gun at him while he was on the floor which he admitted. The evidence was clear cut. It was self defense. Whether you like the kid or not, the jury got it right.
There's audio of them fallowing him questioning him and and him acting like a tweaker.

Parapahsing

Did you kill him?
No

Why did you kill him where are you going?
He had a gun

No he didn't
It was self defense I don't need to talk to you about it

Anyways what really matters is will the judge be able to claim Kyle as a dependant for the year 2021 income taxes?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
What?

What does that have to do with the video evidence? So you are going by what he said and not what you saw with your own eyes.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Honestly I'm fine with this verdict. Barring how he got there in the end it was self defense. I hope in some way shape or form he is going to be able to sue the ever loving shit out of the media people that smeared him.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
What?

What does that have to do with the video evidence? So you are going by what he said and not what you saw with your own eyes.
Hey the McRib is back, really that's all that matters!

Attachments

• McRib.png
    McRib.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 13

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
It's a good thing the jury came back as it did.
The defense filed for mistrial twice, cant imagine why, or how things could have possibly played out better for him.
The whole thing probably would have gotten tossed anyways.
It's better this way.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Bruh just tryna to be famous!

Attachments

• kyle.png
    kyle.png
    555.3 KB · Views: 33

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I completely disagree. Even if it was self defense, you don't need to kill. You can simply take off his knee cap. or in his belly. You americans are super weird.
Funny that a minor can go on a killing spree and get away with it but not drink a beer.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I completely disagree. Even if it was self defense, you don't need to kill. You can simply take off his knee cap. or in his belly. You americans are super weird.
Funny that a minor can go on a killing spree and get away with it but not drink a beer.
Uh oh. Only ever shoot to kill lecture incoming.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I'm glad the young lad can now get on with his life. Clearly self defense, it was clear from day 1 thanks to the videos.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
His surname translates from dutch to 'rideshouse' ? What does that even mean!?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Even if it was self defense, you don't need to kill. You can simply take off his knee cap. or in his belly.
Sorry, but you're a moron on this point. You people in no-gun countries have hilarious ideas of the difficulty level of aiming under pressure that comes from watching too much tv and movies and buying into it like a dummy. You might as well suggest he should have shot the gun out of the other guy's hand or shot the hats off the heads of 6 onlookers to intimidate the rest into not attacking. Maybe shoot a mosquito out of the air. Fucking fantasyland.

Not to mention he was in the middle of a mob. By not going for center mass, not only could he have missed the person attacking him, he easily could have hit someone behind them who wasn't attacking him.

If Rittenhouse had died there I would shed no tears, but let's be realistic about what his options were once his dumbass put himself in such a stupid position.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
You can simply take off his knee cap. or in his belly.
This is the same excuse some people have tried to use over and over. Being shot in the legs or stomach doesn't mean you won't bleed out and die. For a 17 year old kid in the heat of the moment who was being attacked while trying to run away, It's not as easy to say that in the heat of the moment you're going to decide if the people trying to hurt or kill you deserve to be wounded or killed.

And just to be clear on this, The key witness admitted to pulling his gun out & pointing it at kyle 1st on the witness stand. I'm not sure how some people have lived this long in denial but if you pull out a gun & point it at someone, you'd best be prepared for what that means. Kyle was a dumb fuck for even letting himself be in that situation but he'd probably be dead right now if he hadn't done what he did.

Stupid kid overall tho.

Last edited: