RisingStuff.com store shutting down -- a few AES titles for cheap

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
If you plan to pay via paypal then forget it.
A shame really, $10 for a AoF2 isn't that bad.

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
shame its closing down i just ordered zintrick neo cd from them !:)

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Good deal on the quiz kof.
Someone should jump on it.

Retrozoa

n00b
Wow, some good deals there, and they have more than just Neo-geo stuff. Thanks for the link.

aclbandit

Another Striker
Wow, some good deals there, and they have more than just Neo-geo stuff. Thanks for the link.

Yup. A lot of the best stuff has been cleared out thanks to the 50% off sales, but I think there's still some stuff worth having.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
looks like the only homecart left is World Heroes. :(

what other sites do ya'll use to buy homecarts? the only thing I have luck with is ebay. i have bought things from the neostore, but those prices are either moderately fair or just plain laughable most of the time.

**edit**

always a fan of buying on the forums as well

ghibben

Zero's Secretary
Im all late to the party, they only have World Heroes left now. :mad_2: But that sale is a gold mine for anyone collecting TG16.

aclbandit

Another Striker
Im all late to the party, they only have World Heroes left now. :mad_2: But that sale is a gold mine for anyone collecting TG16.

Haha, yeah -- my Famicom Disk System collection is getting a bit of padding :)

aclbandit

Another Striker
The KOF '97 MVS cart at $7.50 like a steal at that price. It even has the inserts. :smirk:

Check the "quantity" -- it's out of stock. So are all the AES carts. Usually, when the quantity hits "0", the item isn't listed any more. For some reason, the last item in a category seems to stay with "0" quantity.

But they have others stuff besides Neo. I really love this site (after all, retro Japanese games is kind of a niche market), and I'm sad to see it go. Send 'em out with a bang!

slangman

n00b
Check the "quantity" -- it's out of stock. So are all the AES carts. Usually, when the quantity hits "0", the item isn't listed any more. For some reason, the last item in a category seems to stay with "0" quantity.

But they have others stuff besides Neo. I really love this site (after all, retro Japanese games is kind of a niche market), and I'm sad to see it go. Send 'em out with a bang!

Yeah, I didn't notice untill I just checked.

Guess I got too cought up over the cheap price. :hammer:

fiolinagermi

Zero's Secretary
Going to miss their store. Alex and Kevin are awesome people, extremely fair, and always support their customers. They treat their customers more like friends than customers really. I am @araceli on risingstuff.com.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

We are running a final sale now. 60% off everything! Check it out if you have a chance. :)

hitorkori

Cheng's Errand Boy
got my zintrick neo cd this morning thanks to this thread ! shame i knew about it in there final month ! all the best guys!

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the compliments guys!

We are running a final sale now. 60% off everything! Check it out if you have a chance. :)

Hey, welcome aboard!

I bought a couple of Captain Tsubasa and Nekketsu games from you guys :D

It's a shame that I wasn't aware of your store before this thread though. You have some cool stuff there.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
I bought a PC Engine Duo-R console and got some free games from them for purchasing it. They even threw in the console box too. :D

Sad to see rising stuff go. :(

snkjoe

New Challenger
too bad to see the site go :(... got a few games of the site tho :) thxs for the tip aclbandit

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Lots of cheap HuCards. but the shipping kills it for me.

Chris