Rip Stephen Hawking.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Lads...

Guy just died.... let's cut the "But he left his wife shit..."...

How many celebrities that have passed away in recent years... had perfect personal lives...

Now some respect.... Thx...

xROTx

Nah fuck that. Death doesn't instantly make everyone a good person.

Hawking was an extremely accomplished physicist. He was sort of an asshole by all accounts to some of those closest to him. Both of those things can be true. You don't have to admire the man to note his passing.

I just hope this doesn't mean that they give deGrasse Tyson even more television time.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
So if someone in the future cures cancer or brings the world together to abolish nuclear weapons, you will not personally admire him if he was mean to his wife? :keke:

:lolz::lolz:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nah fuck that. Death doesn't instantly make everyone a good person.

Hawking was an extremely accomplished physicist. He was sort of an asshole by all accounts to some of those closest to him. Both of those things can be true. You don't have to admire the man to note his passing.

I just hope this doesn't mean that they give deGrasse Tyson even more television time.

A man's accomplishments are worth far more than his personality flaws, you fucking snowflake.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
bro did

did you

didja just use snowflake unironically

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lulz... Lithy...

What I was saying is a number of celebrity assholes have died recently... I don't see how that has got to do with trolling him when he's dead...

I'd have the same issues if people posted members names, family details online... It's a matter of personal lines...

Unsure where your lines are... but it seems you wanna make an impact...

I'd suggest going into the Dumpster Fire region and posting exclusively there... because it seems your mind frame is more suited in that forum...

xROTx