RIP Andréa Meyer (Haugen) and those killed in the Norway "terror" attack

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Danish meathead turned Islamist killed a bunch of people with a crossbow.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I read it was bow and arrow. He was previously convicted of 2 violence/assault related cases. Also they knew he was becoming a radical islam convert.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm reading 5 dead, 2 injured. In a supermarket, which is typically not where you have your guard up.

BBC cracks me up with this shit, though:

It was the worst attack in Norway since far-right extremist Anders Breivik massacred 77 people a decade ago.
Who even thinks to compare 5 people to 77? Eighteen months ago, when a bearded Norwegian clapped a pub patron in the ear, was that the worst attack at that time since the massacre of 77 people ten years ago?

On a side note, the attacker's photo gives off vibes of Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy crap that is horrible.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
On a side note, the attacker's photo gives off vibes of Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket.
He looks a lot like a guy who helped us move back in 1995. Later my mom became friends with his mom. And later he and another guy got high on cocaine and killed a prostitute. He later was executed and chose the electric chair.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
My brush with pure evil was befriending and later working with a child molester. One of his victims became a big dyke that's waiting on him to be released. Says she will kill him.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
He looks a lot like a guy who helped us move back in 1995. Later my mom became friends with his mom. And later he and another guy got high on cocaine and killed a prostitute. He later was executed and chose the electric chair.
Brandon Wayne Hedrick and Trevor Jones?

Christ

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Was this actually a terrorist attack? IE was the violence in the name of furthering some political change?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Was this actually a terrorist attack? IE was the violence in the name of furthering some political change?
Maybe kind of. He's a white guy who converted to islam, which tends to be the worst kind of ilsamic extremist. Kind of like Chapelle's observation about the one white guy in a black gang. But apparently (and maybe not coincidentally) mental illness may be involved. So who knows? Maybe there was some agenda in his head. But in the real world, it may have been just random chaos.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
but seriously, if you don't choose the chair, what other options are you offered?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Well, he chose the electric chair. Because of that his lawyer argued he was mentally retarded and couldn't be executed.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
For 5 people. I take it you don't live in the US.
I do live in the US. Murder, nevermind a terror attack of any kind in Norway is almost unheard of. I live in New Orleans. Our murder rate is unbelivable. And the amount of innocent people and especially children killed here is unreal. Whenever I hear of anyone being killed I feel bad because life is fragile and I see and hear about it everyday. I'm just weary of people not valuing human life. It's senseless.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
A crossbow? Jeez. Wasnt anyone packing heat, im sure someone with any knowledge on how to shoot a firearm could have taken this lunatic down. Very unfortunate incident, and my heart goes out to the victims loved ones.