Rick Santorum's N-Word.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member

LOL just what was ol' Rick trying to say? I'm trying to think of some "nig-" words he could have been trying to say and I'm having some trouble.

This tool right here might be able to help us out:
http://words-that-start-with-nig.worddetector.com/s/

Maybe government nig..........hthawk?

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
Santorum knows the real enemy is Satan. Satan has it out for the US specifically. A nomination for santorum will secure his spot as general in charge of the armies of heaven.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
The next Colbert report isn't until Monday night? Crappy timing.

Marek

Banned
lol perfect

Well.. I kept telling people I hoped Santorum would win the nomination, salivating over the possible lulz, but this is basically the best swan song imaginable.

Rick Santorum will go down as the most fubar legitimate contender for a presidential election ever.

edit: Also, I would really love Gunstarhero, Eggbert, and Jedah to weigh in on this.

Marek

Banned
BEHOLD!!

It has three dick heads.

6e0Dz.jpg

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I know Jedah and eggbert are tools, but I must've missed something that GunstarHero did that made him a tool. Did he have a meltdown somewhere?

fucking LOL @ the hydra, you should've used Jedah's real face though

Marek

Banned
I know Jedah and eggbert are tools, but I must've missed something that GunstarHero did that made him a tool. Did he have a meltdown somewhere?

fucking LOL @ the hydra, you should've used Jedah's real face though

Gunstarhero is like Joe the Plumber.

I definitely should have used Jedah's real face but idk where to find that. Oh well.

That was my photoshop project for the month. Can't go back.

edit: I also must have missed when eggbert was totally purged from the boards. You cant find a post of his anywhere. Good job, I guess.

Last edited:

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Antiwar nigga doesn't even sound like a sentence...I mean who talks like that...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Santorum's fanbase probably doesn't care he'd call Obama a nigger.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member

Don't really follow these US election threads but GH did have a nice hissy fit in some space exploration thread where he got angry about people celebrating the anniversary of Yuri Gagarin's space flight.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Honestly, I'd vote Goro Daimon for President, if he wasn't a fictional character and he was able to run for President.

Mostly because he wears geta.

Dio Brando

Mickey's Coach
It does sound like it could be a "neg", which would certainly make more sense. Mind you, his campaign is probably doomed at this point...or this will exponentially increases his Republican approval rating. :p