Retro Games Sale...SNES LOT...

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
NES LOT *SOLD*

SNES

All of these carts are to be considered gamer's condition. They all work and play just fine, but have a bit of cosmetic wear and tear. A couple have marker on the cart casing, which will be noted below. I would like to sell these as a lot, and I'll be able to give you the best deal that way. I will consider breaking it up if you're going to buy a few. PM me for details on that. I'm pretty reasonable. Anyhow, I'm going to throw this up and see if there are any offers on it, and add a price in the next few days sometime. Obviously, I can give you the best deal on shipping etc if you buy it as a lot :)

Trades? Sure, if you have a copy of Castlevania Chronicles for the PS1 I'd be happy to try to arrange a trade/partial trade.

Secret of Evermore
Super Metroid
Super Ghouls n Ghosts
(comes with box/manual...both in poor condition)
Super Adventure Island
King of Dragons
(cart has some magic marker on the side...would probably clean up nice with a bit of scrubbing)
Pirates of Dark Water(great King of Dragons clone)
Actraiser(Label has a small barcode sticker on it...would probably come off without too much trouble or damage).
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special

Zelda LTTP(Player's choice edition,comes with box and manual both of which should also be considered "gamer's condition")
Super R-type(rear label is partially torn, with a white sticker over it)
Gradius III(rear label has a tear)
Darius Twin(couple white security stickers over rear label)
Ys III
Mortal Kombat III
Pit Fighter
Dracula
(someone wrote a "b" in the corner w/ magic marker)

FREE CRAP!!

If you buy it as a lot or buy a substantial amount, I will throw in a Mario Paint cart(cart ONLY) and a Blazeon cart with a destroyed label. I didn't have the heart to try to charge money for either of these.

Last edited: