Retro Gamer magazine's terrible Metal Slug feature --reviewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mai-bukkake

Kuroko's Training Dummy
No offense to Stu, but his head works out perfectly for this kind of thing.

pinekast14.jpg

Snuh

Sieger's Squire
Didnt bother making it past page 3 cause Stu sounds like a broken record.

I'm still trying to comprehend the idea put forth by Stu that his composition can't be poorly written, as Bobak contends, if it doesn't contain any factual errors. That seemed to be the basis for his argument.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
...let this be an end....

...to the argument....

...To be quite frank about this all.... I was bored by this thread... I admit... Rev_Stu made me sit up....

As a UK member and not madly in love with the US culture.... I was surprised to see a UK reviewer with so little knowledge of a supposedly "Retro-Gaming series"... and was close to nearly aplogising for you...

...I've read a few so called Retro Magazines over my time.... yeah.... I've been around a while... I don't post much... and keep myself to myself...

...I saw your review about fraser99's complete Jap collection.... I met the guy... nice bloke...

...Anyway... getting back to point... you say you're 41... a so called reviewer... journalist.... editor... etc etc... but you CAN'T take critiscm on a netz forum...

....I showed this thread to my gf.... and she called you immature.... and some people never mature above a certain point in their lives....

BEFORE you EVEN consider having a go at my gf... she has an unbiased opinion of life... she works in prisons... mental health wards... high risk patients... looking after people worse off than ourselves...

...I wonder if you're married with kids.... if you are.... then why don't you post pics... and show them you're not just an over sensitive human being....

Here's me....

S4300031.jpg

S4300032-1.jpg

Here's my missus....

S4300034-1.jpg

Here's my Uni friend coming down for a BBQ last weekend...

S4300033-1.jpg

... meh... maybe your readership is dying... you were having a bad week.... maybe going to lose your job soon... who cares.... the mature thing to have done was ignored this netz thread... and carry on with your life...

HOWEVER... you chose to try on beat on a forum and members that have seen off better guys than you....

NOW... getting back to the real world.... I'm 36... 37 this year.... I've been around the so called scene as long as most... but... I still have time for noobs... new members... old members.... people who want advice... without the abuse and dumb name calling...

BUT! I also.... NEVER take the netz too fuckin seriously.... so... here's to you Rev_Guy.... and your whole imagine publishing bullshit lie...

wkat1gqz.jpg

S4300050-1.jpg

S4300051-1.jpg

...ps.... watch this... it sums up what the meaning of retro truly is....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v228/rotphungte/?action=view&current=S4300053.flv

ENJOY!

xROTx

PS. You can TRY and flame me if you wish... but tbh.... I wouldn't care.... want my address... here it is...

Mr Rot Te,
22 Hollin Lane,
Middleton,
Manchester,
M24 5EE.

Mobile... 07534 963 786....
email: rotphungte@gmail.com

That's how secure I am in who I am.... and to let you and anyone else know where I live and where to contact me.... wanna do the same?

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Now, this thread should be locked and archived. :D

G

GhostLop

Rot, I wholeheartedly salute you. You have won the thread, the internet and life in general.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
...to the argument....

...To be quite frank about this all.... I was bored by this thread... I admit... Rev_Stu made me sit up....

As a UK member and not madly in love with the US culture.... I was surprised to see a UK reviewer with so little knowledge of a supposedly "Retro-Gaming series"... and was close to nearly aplogising for you...

...I've read a few so called Retro Magazines over my time.... yeah.... I've been around a while... I don't post much... and keep myself to myself...

...I saw your review about fraser99's complete Jap collection.... I met the guy... nice bloke...

...Anyway... getting back to point... you say you're 41... a so called reviewer... journalist.... editor... etc etc... but you CAN'T take critiscm on a netz forum...

....I showed this thread to my gf.... and she called you immature.... and some people never mature above a certain point in their lives....

BEFORE you EVEN consider having a go at my gf... she has an unbiased opinion of life... she works in prisons... mental health wards... high risk patients... looking after people worse off than ourselves...

...I wonder if you're married with kids.... if you are.... then why don't you post pics... and show them you're not just an over sensitive human being....

Here's me....

S4300031.jpg

S4300032-1.jpg

Here's my missus....

S4300034-1.jpg

Here's my Uni friend coming down for a BBQ last weekend...

S4300033-1.jpg

... meh... maybe your readership is dying... you were having a bad week.... maybe going to lose your job soon... who cares.... the mature thing to have done was ignored this netz thread... and carry on with your life...

HOWEVER... you chose to try on beat on a forum and members that have seen off better guys than you....

NOW... getting back to the real world.... I'm 36... 37 this year.... I've been around the so called scene as long as most... but... I still have time for noobs... new members... old members.... people who want advice... without the abuse and dumb name calling...

BUT! I also.... NEVER take the netz too fuckin seriously.... so... here's to you Rev_Guy.... and your whole imagine publishing bullshit lie...

LOLZ3.jpg

S4300050-1.jpg

S4300051-1.jpg

...ps.... watch this... it sums up what the meaning of retro truly is....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v228/rotphungte/?action=view&current=S4300053.flv

ENJOY!

xROTx

PS. You can TRY and flame me if you wish... but tbh.... I wouldn't care.... want my address... here it is...

Mr Rot Te,
22 Hollin Lane,
Middleton,
Manchester,
M24 5EE.

Mobile... 07534 963 786....
email: rotphungte@gmail.com

That's how secure I am in who I am.... and to let you and anyone else know where I live and where to contact me.... wanna do the same?

fuck with the Bull, you get teh COCK!

Love you Rot.... thanks!

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Rot, Loved this thread from the start but fuck me dude that was epic! This thread can't get any better, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.