Retro Game Master: The Game Center CX Collection

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler

I was checking Twitter and I saw one of my friends did a re-tweet from the guy who wrote the subtitles for this. Not much information on what's going to be on the four disk box set. It just says "14 of the very best episodes". I don't think they ran that many on Kotaku when they had it on their site a few months ago.

I really hope that they include all of the episode and not just the game challenge. I hated that on Kotaku it was just the game and nothing else. I love the "Why not go visit a Game Center" or even when he went to a couple of retro gaming shops in Japan. My favorite episode is still the one where he tries to find the northernmost game center in Japan and ended up finding a small hotel with a tiny game room.

Let's hope this will be worth it. I'm still pissed we won't get the second DS game, I hear somebody is going to do a fan translation so that'll be worth checking out once it's finished. But I love this show and you should check it out.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member

I was checking Twitter and I saw one of my friends did a re-tweet from the guy who wrote the subtitles for this. Not much information on what's going to be on the four disk box set. It just says "14 of the very best episodes". I don't think they ran that many on Kotaku when they had it on their site a few months ago.

I really hope that they include all of the episode and not just the game challenge. I hated that on Kotaku it was just the game and nothing else. I love the "Why not go visit a Game Center" or even when he went to a couple of retro gaming shops in Japan. My favorite episode is still the one where he tries to find the northernmost game center in Japan and ended up finding a small hotel with a tiny game room.

Let's hope this will be worth it. I'm still pissed we won't get the second DS game, I hear somebody is going to do a fan translation so that'll be worth checking out once it's finished. But I love this show and you should check it out.
I'd buy it long as it's the whole show not the edited version that kotaku had :p

aria

Former Moderator
The DS game was very, very fun. So glad they brought it here. I'm just sad they never brought the sequel.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It's so frustrating watching this guy play games, but at the same time I can't look away. I liked when he wanted to sell his games to a shop and they were wanting to give him 50 yen per game. The USA visit was good, too.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
This show is pretty awesome. It's on at like midnight in my city here. I always forget to watch it... :emb:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I've heard these are straight episodes from Kotaku, but with the option of the dubs or subtitles. Not sure if the other sections are in the DVD, due to licensing. Seems like a nightmare from that aspect but I'll still purchase this for support!

simian raticus

War Room ONLY!
I must talk with someone on my IM! Moje gg to 5473221 Pobajerzymy se trochę und odrobinkę? Very :B::A::D: day I have today! :oh_no:

So shitty und bad timer we have! No sun! Only rain and snow! :eek:

Last edited: