Resolved? : So yeah, Sammybean ripped me off and then disapeared...

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I asked to see an invoice, wataru said he didn't have one, I explained that I felt it was a really high estimate, he told me what happened, I sent money, that simple. Please stick to talking about what you know about from here on out rather than babbling on ignorantly.

And I never came back saying things were fine and everything was cool, I came back and said I'm fixing what wrong I've done and moving forward.

Yeah, get on the high horse after ditching transactions. A delusional scammer. Nothing new I guess. Go back to jail or the workhouse or whereever you came from.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
QFT. On the strenth.

I appreciate the refund. What I don't appreciate, is all the bass in your voice & smug attitude-"look there's 90 bucks sitting in your account."

Not wanting to come back on the humble? I still say buyer beware.

I coulda been a dick, and asked for 98.63 or sum such, for the tax, aggravation, and missing PS3 screws.

And he might be a she. Ryan is who just paypal'd me.

I'm out.

I didn't appreciate the tone you were talking in either, and you got a reply in the same attitude as I was given. The issue is far older than any of the other two, as it's not even in my inbox anymore. Makes me wonder why it wasn't dealt with back then. It happened well before I dropped off of the site, and I'm almost positive I already did /something/ to make amends, but I can't recall exactly, so I'm going off of no more information than your word and I still sent you the whole $90, no hard time given, just asked a simple question to which you got angry.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
I don't always eat brownies, but when I do, they're off the floor.

-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-to-host-obama-fundraiser-9c13ceaad6.jpg

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I didn't appreciate the tone you were talking in either, and you got a reply in the same attitude as I was given. The issue is far older than any of the other two, as it's not even in my inbox anymore. Makes me wonder why it wasn't dealt with back then. It happened well before I dropped off of the site, and I'm almost positive I already did /something/ to make amends, but I can't recall exactly, so I'm going off of no more information than your word and I still sent you the whole $90, no hard time given, just asked a simple question to which you got angry.

You don't ditch for 2 years after fucking a bunch of people and then expect fair conduct because you've graced us with your presence.

Frankly, I think you're back for some other reason (possibly to dump more shit) and you're just trying to head this stuff off at the pass.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Again, could someone kindly point out where I said I didn't expect backlash? And really, I didn't have to make making amends public, I could have just contacted coryoon and soupbones individually (since I'd forgotten wataru's issue), and gone about things silently. I expected this kind of reception and for fucking up, that's what I deserve. But I thought it better to make a public apology than to creep about. Bitch and whine if you'd like to, doesn't bother me. I did wrong by a handful of people and I'm making right by it, that's all there is to it. Don't like it? Don't like me? It happens. Can't please everyone, but I can make any affected parties whole financially and offer an apology, and that's what I'm doing. Wataru included: I'd no intentions of getting cross with you, and your anger toward me is more than valid, my apologies for being an asshole, I was just meeting your tone in kind. I'd no right to though, and I'm sorry. And again, apologies to all four of you guys, things got out of hand and I made some poor choices, if you forgive in time you do, if you don't, you don't, at least I've done what (at this juncture) I can.

And if anyone had dead pixels contact info please get at me. I pm'ed him but no luck.

Tacitus

Staff member
Again, could someone kindly point out where I said I didn't expect backlash? And really, I didn't have to make making amends public, I could have just contacted coryoon and soupbones individually (since I'd forgotten wataru's issue), and gone about things silently. I expected this kind of reception and for fucking up, that's what I deserve. But I thought it better to make a public apology than to creep about. Bitch and whine if you'd like to, doesn't bother me. I did wrong by a handful of people and I'm making right by it, that's all there is to it. Don't like it? Don't like me? It happens. Can't please everyone, but I can make any affected parties whole financially and offer an apology, and that's what I'm doing. Wataru included: I'd no intentions of getting cross with you, and your anger toward me is more than valid, my apologies for being an asshole, I was just meeting your tone in kind. I'd no right to though, and I'm sorry. And again, apologies to all four of you guys, things got out of hand and I made some poor choices, if you forgive in time you do, if you don't, you don't, at least I've done what (at this juncture) I can.

And if anyone had dead pixels contact info please get at me. I pm'ed him but no luck.

I'm mulling a permaban for you right now.

You didn't come back to make good, you probably have a bunch of shit to dump and this is a precursor to that. Taking 2 years to "make good" is horseshit. You got away relatively clean. You don't seem the kind of person who has regard for your precious rep and if you were going to make up for these shitty little transactions, you would've done so long ago.

You were a shitty member before this and your attitude upon return because you're such a swell gal that you want to start issuing refunds and you don't like the verbal lashing doesn't help.

Take your beating and show some contrition.

You're a cunt. A stupid cunt. Period.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member

You didn't come back to make good, you probably have a bunch of shit to dump and this is a precursor to that. Taking 2 years to "make good" is horseshit. You got away relatively clean. You don't seem the kind of person who has regard for your precious rep and if you were going to make up for these shitty little transactions, you would've done so long ago.

You were a shitty member before this and your attitude upon return because you're such a swell gal that you want to start issuing refunds and you don't like the verbal lashing doesn't help.

ECW! ECW! ECW!

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer

Permaban for doing the right thing? Whether you like my attitude or not is irrelevant. If I had a bunch of shit to sell I'd have just made a new account and hung around for a month or two then get on with business. Or ebay/klov/ao/shmups/craigslist/etc. Came back to make good, and if you read anything I wrote I stated I expected backlash from the community.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Just noticed the custom rank. Works for me, I think it's fair, though it should probably say "and took 2 years to fix things." Because well, I have so far.

Tacitus

Staff member
Permaban for doing the right thing? Whether you like my attitude or not is irrelevant. If I had a bunch of shit to sell I'd have just made a new account and hung around for a month or two then get on with business. Or ebay/klov/ao/shmups/craigslist/etc. Came back to make good, and if you read anything I wrote I stated I expected backlash from the community.

Doing the right thing would've been refunding people's money 2 years ago, you sack of cunt. I can and will get rid of you whenever I please... so if you value your membership so much, you'll shut the fuck up about people taking a chunk out of your ass for being a scamming piece of shit. Understand?

This is motivated by greed, most likely. Don't try to hide it.

Yes, I'm repeatedly saying cunt because that's what you are... a scamming, mouthy cunt.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

You just did a deal with Stefan?
Thanks for a prompt transaction, quick shipping, and great value. Welcome back? Buyer Stefan(16) 03-24-2013
Did this happen two years ago or this year?

Looks like you're here to sell shit again till the next guy gets burned and you disappear into the atlantic ocean for the next two years again.

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
You just did a deal with Stefan?
Thanks for a prompt transaction, quick shipping, and great value. Welcome back? Buyer Stefan(16) 03-24-2013

Looks like you're here to sell shit again till the next guy gets burned and you disappear into the atlantic ocean for the next two years again.

He just left feedback for a 2 year old transaction. Feel free to ask him about it, first thing I did when I saw it was say "wtf?" Too.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
ECW! ECW! ECW!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364179416.613755.jpg

Well, all kidding aside...I want to thank whomever is at the other end of the keyboard on sb's side for squaring up.

I was heated earlier, because I was *mad*. I'm mellowed out now.

Whatever it was, that got in the way of you being a positive force in this community Sam-I hope it's sorted.

@ DK: see ya in the F1 thread? ;^)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, all kidding aside...I want to thank whomever is at the other end of the keyboard on sb's side for squaring up.

TonK hacked sammybean's account to spend his $45000 by refunding all neo-geo.com members out of money :lolz:

That would be teh lulz though :tickled:

Last edited:

Tacitus

Staff member
View attachment 4028

Whatever it was, that got in the way of you being a positive force in this community Sam-I hope it's sorted.

ironpiss.jpg

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
View attachment 4028

I was also heated earlier, my apologies, Sir. And things are sorted, for the first time in a good while.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i demand restitutions in cake.

not floor cake though.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,

I'm sorry, you are not allowed to use the "I'm back, like it or fuck off" reasoning. It is already in use by TonK. Please select something else.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
Question sammybean, in this picture, is your plate the one with 5 peices of brownies on it?

IMG00270-20101004-2128.jpg