RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Well if you create the thread, Just ask for VT's "blessing". The most important thing about keeping the thread updated is to remain impartial without any sort of infantile name calling. Being that this is NG.com I don't see that happening but, you can at least do what you can. Keep links to pertaining threads also along with the offender's information which should be quoted with everything that person said so they can't go back and edit their shit like it never happened.

Some scammers on here will never, ever care about their reps seeing as they feel they are "untouchable" so you can only do so much to curb people from being dumbfucks on here. I support your willingness to attempt something new but it's a load to take on to keep it updated.

I remember tonk very well so I know to keep that in mind. It would be great if I look through the old threads to find the one started by kitkit (where the hell did he go?) since it had a lot of good stuff in it, plus all the newer people should know about japhei.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Seems like this is having some effect on him. Received a couple of mails asking me to delete his private data.
So i'll do delete for now, but if I do not get refunded in the next few days I will post it back again.
Let me edit my previous post but do not worry guys, I'll be back soon with an update.

He seems to move quickly when someone needs to do something for him.

Fuck that.

Tacitus

Staff member
He just signed up for another account. I approved it for him to post in this thread. if he doesn't in 24 hours, I'm killing him off.

Tacitus

Staff member
I mean, are we REALLY surprised?

The guy even advertises himself as "greeneye" as in "green eyed monster". Someone needs a custom rank...

...or maybe no market access for a while.

:keke:

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I received the bank transfer today. 100% refunded. A happy end finally!!

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement ever since this thread was created.
It truly shows me the NG community is very very valuable, I really wish I had posted a lot more in the past years!!

It's never too late though :)

I do not know how to proceed now. I believe the forum admins should take a desition here on the next steps. I am not here to take the law on my own, but just to obey it, so I would like to let the admins know that whatever is decided I will respect it.
IF this means deleting his personal data, please may I request to admins to feel free to do so and delete the necessary posts.
IF this means simply leaving the thread open for him as a reminder, then just leave it as it is and it will fade away on its own.

Nevertheless, I wanted to post here some email exchange I had with MagicT during these three months struggling for a refund.
At least to let admins know who we are dealing with despite the refund and happy end.

During the dark times, I received things like this:

******************************************************************************************************
-------------------
"regardless of 450eur .. You are incorrect / unfair ... You're writing neo-geo.com after BAN me, so I can not defend..."
-------------------
"delete my all personal data - half hour time limit!"

-------------------
"---
However, I have indicated in this case, a lawyer friend, he will examine ...
---
KPJ: I'm going to contact!
---
sorry, but if anyone saved my personal dates, This case will be complicated"
-------------------

"I'll be completely honest! Very seriously:

Fuck me in the neo-geo.com!

Fuck me negative feedback, I do not care!

Feel free to do police case, I have all the proof that I sent to the game and came back injured Package!
Police will tell you you do judicial litigation ..
A good lawyer divorced 1000eur / lawsuit Meeting

But this is my give a shit!

Feel free to come to Hungary, crying sit flying, and pull back to Spain!

---

You forget that Spanish Gypsy was stolen out of the game, which I sent to you!
And, you know: I advise everyone not to pay it back! (lawyer, friend, policeman friend and Hungarian post office employee)

---

You is not shit I said to you alone!
You paid for and did not get anything ... it's the one thing bothering me alone!

I do not want you to be a victim yourself!

However, please do not supercilious / disrespectful you! such and such:

"you can start refunding me 225 euro, and we will discuss the other 50% later."
or "So, I am ok, you start refunding me the 50% now, and we will discuss the other 50% later."

Starting or later situation...

I do not want to start, and later option!
I would like to forward and talk precisely and definitively!

----

feel free to think out of the final solution!
It is the way you feel justified / correct!
(Remember there are only two parties harmed)

Do you have time! Because it has been for me the fucking money now, but I do not know when it will be time to go to the bank to refer to ..
Take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! not months or weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just know I work all day now 6:00am to 20:00pm..
The fucking bank to open 9:00 to 16:00 MtoFriday...
Now slowly go to work, I was sorry that I could not write to you / not online yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-------------------
" No one is going to help you ng.com, other the real-life!"
-------------------
****************************************************************************************************

Thanks God I dont have to read his broken english anymore!! :D

Things I learn from this experience:

1- Posting details speeds up resolution time. Save everything and never delete a single detail.
2- Be confident and strong, police reports above 400 euro are treaten as theft and prosecuted well (inside Europe at least)
3- Always ask for feedback on the seller on this forum before buying :D

Thank you so much guys for all your support, I wish everyone good luck in the deals and a very happy weekend ahead :)

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Good to hear it all worked out. I guess the moral of the story is don't buy AES. If youre lucky, you get a boot or a wet towel.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
You got paid.

Remove his contact info.

And add "Resolved" to the title.

VT can re-post wherever he wants wherever he likes.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Perfect, I just deleted his data and added an update to the title and first post.
Thank you!

You got paid.

Remove his contact info.

And add "Resolved" to the title.

VT can re-post wherever he wants wherever he likes.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I received the bank transfer today. 100% refunded. A happy end finally!!

Thank you everyone for your support and encouragement ever since this thread was created.
It truly shows me the NG community is very very valuable, I really wish I had posted a lot more in the past years!!

It's never too late though :)

I do not know how to proceed now. I believe the forum admins should take a desition here on the next steps. I am not here to take the law on my own, but just to obey it, so I would like to let the admins know that whatever is decided I will respect it.
IF this means deleting his personal data, please may I request to admins to feel free to do so and delete the necessary posts.
IF this means simply leaving the thread open for him as a reminder, then just leave it as it is and it will fade away on its own.

Nevertheless, I wanted to post here some email exchange I had with MagicT during these three months struggling for a refund.
At least to let admins know who we are dealing with despite the refund and happy end.

During the dark times, I received things like this:

******************************************************************************************************
-------------------
"regardless of 450eur .. You are incorrect / unfair ... You're writing neo-geo.com after BAN me, so I can not defend..."
-------------------
"delete my all personal data - half hour time limit!"

-------------------
"---
However, I have indicated in this case, a lawyer friend, he will examine ...
---
KPJ: I'm going to contact!
---
sorry, but if anyone saved my personal dates, This case will be complicated"
-------------------

"I'll be completely honest! Very seriously:

Fuck me in the neo-geo.com!

Fuck me negative feedback, I do not care!

Feel free to do police case, I have all the proof that I sent to the game and came back injured Package!
Police will tell you you do judicial litigation ..
A good lawyer divorced 1000eur / lawsuit Meeting

But this is my give a shit!

Feel free to come to Hungary, crying sit flying, and pull back to Spain!

---

You forget that Spanish Gypsy was stolen out of the game, which I sent to you!
And, you know: I advise everyone not to pay it back! (lawyer, friend, policeman friend and Hungarian post office employee)

---

You is not shit I said to you alone!
You paid for and did not get anything ... it's the one thing bothering me alone!

I do not want you to be a victim yourself!

However, please do not supercilious / disrespectful you! such and such:

"you can start refunding me 225 euro, and we will discuss the other 50% later."
or "So, I am ok, you start refunding me the 50% now, and we will discuss the other 50% later."

Starting or later situation...

I do not want to start, and later option!
I would like to forward and talk precisely and definitively!

----

feel free to think out of the final solution!
It is the way you feel justified / correct!
(Remember there are only two parties harmed)

Do you have time! Because it has been for me the fucking money now, but I do not know when it will be time to go to the bank to refer to ..
Take it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! not months or weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just know I work all day now 6:00am to 20:00pm..
The fucking bank to open 9:00 to 16:00 MtoFriday...
Now slowly go to work, I was sorry that I could not write to you / not online yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-------------------
" No one is going to help you ng.com, other the real-life!"
-------------------
****************************************************************************************************

Thanks God I dont have to read his broken english anymore!! :D

Things I learn from this experience:

1- Posting details speeds up resolution time. Save everything and never delete a single detail.
2- Be confident and strong, police reports above 400 euro are treaten as theft and prosecuted well (inside Europe at least)
3- Always ask for feedback on the seller on this forum before buying :D

Thank you so much guys for all your support, I wish everyone good luck in the deals and a very happy weekend ahead :)

Pretty sure that there is a LOT of signature based material in there. In particular:

-

"But this is my give a shit! Feel free to come to Hungary, crying sit flying, and pull back to Spain!

You forget that Spanish Gypsy was stolen out of the game, which I sent to you!"

-

Glad it all got resolved though Todo...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get re...

Scammer got got. His personal data is quoted and I think it should stay, at least for a while. He'll probably be looking to recoup that 450eur he stole otherwise. Let it be an example to any other scammer trying to pull the same shenanigans.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hahahahahaha

/thread

Yeah that killed me too.

P.S. Fuck that. Leave his info up. He deserves it. He's still acting like he's the victim here when he's nothing more then a fucking scammer. Yeah ok he paid you back your money but that doesn't excuse the fact he had to get his name pulled out in the open for him to do what he should have done in the 1st place.

Honestly, If someone is going to make that scammers thread then this would probably be the best time to do it. Of course you can list this one as partially resolved since he still owes Kjp some sort of money as well.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Yeah that killed me too.

P.S. Fuck that. Leave his info up. He deserves it. He's still acting like he's the victim here when he's nothing more then a fucking scammer. Yeah ok he paid you back your money but that doesn't excuse the fact he had to get his name pulled out in the open for him to do what he should have done in the 1st place.

Honestly, If someone is going to make that scammers thread then this would probably be the best time to do it. Of course you can list this one as partially resolved since he still owes Kjp some sort of money as well.

If VT doesn't come down with the thunder on me for doing it I'll make one this evening after work.

There has to be one newer than this, http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?178982-Scammers-amp-Thieves-OLD-Timewaster-(UPDATED-9-16-10), though it is cool to see some of the old names.