RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
:lolz: Bet it smelled fantastic too.

Honestly, I don't remember. I had to file a police report in my town/state for paypal (hence the pics). It was even forwarded to some international crime unit (or similar agency); a bunch of hoops to jump in order to recover the funds. As MagicT was mentioning, the package arrived to my doorstep open (tape sliced/cardboard flaps loose) and I opened it in front of the postal worker. We were both surprised.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
That or someone was actually happy with their moist jiz rag.

He sure was.

Dionlimo.jpg

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
It's a shame really that things like this happen. I have been scammed twice during my 20 years as SNK collector.
The first guy was from Germany and it was through ebay, and now that Andro Dunos JAP is the last game to complete my collection I feel really bad this happened. To end a collection in such mood can only be fixed buy buying it from a trustable seller - or just keep it as the last missing piece and look for it directly in Japan during the rest of my life :)
At least I can think I have been lucky enough to complete 100+ AES titles without "so much" trouble.
Still, of course I will file a police report and investigate what the chances are.
Getting his bank details, full name and address must be a good starter :)

Thanks guys for all the support - and I must say I have enjoyed reading your comments :D. I just wish I had known all this before getting into the deal. Not sure if he can read or write private messages, I believe not but I will still try to get in touch with him and get my money back.
Well, Hungary is not that far in the end too.... :)

Just curious, with such a bad history behind his shoulders, why wasn't this guy banned before?

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Sorry to see you were not able to get this resolved todosnk. Please share some images of your collection, sounds interesting.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
It's a shame really that things like this happen. I have been scammed twice during my 20 years as SNK collector.
The first guy was from Germany and it was through ebay, and now that Andro Dunos JAP is the last game to complete my collection I feel really bad this happened. To end a collection in such mood can only be fixed buy buying it from a trustable seller - or just keep it as the last missing piece and look for it directly in Japan during the rest of my life :)
At least I can think I have been lucky enough to complete 100+ AES titles without "so much" trouble.
Still, of course I will file a police report and investigate what the chances are.
Getting his bank details, full name and address must be a good starter :)

Thanks guys for all the support - and I must say I have enjoyed reading your comments :D. I just wish I had known all this before getting into the deal. Not sure if he can read or write private messages, I believe not but I will still try to get in touch with him and get my money back.
Well, Hungary is not that far in the end too.... :)

Just curious, with such a bad history behind his shoulders, why wasn't this guy banned before?

Once you get that last game you should have enough time, patience, and money to track this slime down to put a hole in each of his remaining teeth with a cordless drill.
Or you could pay a shaman to wish cancer of the ass on him, either way.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
View attachment 15681

DNA towel 2010. The guy even put it within a plastic bag so it would stay moist during it's travel.

:lolz:

A cum rag in a bag :lolz: I haven't laughed this much in a while. What is fucken wrong with people honestly. :lolz:

Sorry Kenny, not laughing at you mate, I just find it comical someone would even come up with a master idea like that. :lolz:

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
:lolz:

A cum rag in a bag :lolz: I haven't laughed this much in a while. What is fucken wrong with people honestly. :lolz:

Sorry Kenny, not laughing at you mate, I just find it comical someone would even come up with a master idea like that. :lolz:

What's funniest is that they thought it would actually work.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I mean,c'mon...the brick scam goes all the way back to when UPS used to do Cash On Delivery...I'd prefer to receive a brick or nothing at all over a breeding ground for disease...
BB

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Thanks guys for your support.

Indeed there are two Andro Dunos JAP listed on eBay so it would be easy to buy one if I ever won the national lottery :D

I think since MagicT was banned he is unable to send PMs anymore. I will try to reach him by email instead and keep posting on how the story goes. He is a member of various NG websites and even has a blog, so it should be relatively easy to get more details on him and track down his activities. I know lately he bought a CMVS from a US member so it may be possible to get his real email (and why not? paypal :)) address.

I am tempted to offer my EUR Andro Dunos to anyone who actively helps me to get my money back... :D to be sent upon 100% refund :D

Images of my collection can be seen here:

http://www.culturaneogeo.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=961&sid=dc2d3ca4ebdb19121d16256d67940ea5

and

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_cole...00-megashock-actualizada-a-19-03-2014_1905658

Sorry it's all in spanish :)

If you use mobile, better go to the second link as images are heavy. You can then use the buttons "Mostrar spoiler" to access each individual photo.

Will keep you guys updated on how things go!

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic

Indeed there are two Andro Dunos JAP listed on eBay so it would be easy to buy one if I ever won the national lottery :D

I think since MagicT was banned he is unable to send PMs anymore. I will try to reach him by email instead and keep posting on how the story goes. He is a member of various NG websites and even has a blog, so it should be relatively easy to get more details on him and track down his activities. I know lately he bought a CMVS from a US member so it may be possible to get his real email (and why not? paypal :)) address.

I am tempted to offer my EUR Andro Dunos to anyone who actively helps me to get my money back... :D to be sent upon 100% refund :D

http://www.culturaneogeo.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=961&sid=dc2d3ca4ebdb19121d16256d67940ea5

and

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_cole...00-megashock-actualizada-a-19-03-2014_1905658

If you use mobile, better go to the second link as images are heavy. You can then use the buttons "Mostrar spoiler" to access each individual photo.

Did you just put a bounty on this guy? I saw what NG.com scrounged up on the debt collector guy. And that was out of the goodness of peoples hearts.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly

and

I'm sure I still have his contact info somewhere. I'll forward it over.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I'll try it using the "fair" and decent way first - getting his contact details and trying to speak to him.
I prefer not to take the hard way, but if I have to, I will :).

Anyone who has dealt with him before and can provide info, that would be really appreciated.

@Legoslug: "I saw what NG.com scrounged up on the debt collector guy. And that was out of the goodness of peoples hearts. " do you have any links on these? I would be happy to get as much info on this guy as possible.

@Kpj: thanks so much! I am sure this will be of help :)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Post up on here every bit of info you have on him here. We need to get back into doing that to try and prevent the scammers that return under new names. They don't want their shit posted they shouldn't scam or steal.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Sure, no problem.

This is what I got from him so far:

details removed as he has refunded me 100%

I'll keep trying to contact him in the next couple of days, I have nothing to loose here, but i'll get him sooner or later :)

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Don't post the bank number but all of the rest is great. We used to keep a thread updated with information like this on scammers, don't know what happened to it and it seems people are not practicing this as much anymore.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Seems like this is having some effect on him. Received a couple of mails asking me to delete his private data.
So i'll do delete for now, but if I do not get refunded in the next few days I will post it back again.
Let me edit my previous post but do not worry guys, I'll be back soon with an update.