RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
---Updated to RESOLVED as he has finally refunded me all the money---

So I had this deal with him:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...dro-Dunos-Super-Spy-Riding-Hero-Magician-Lord

Basically 450e for a japanese AES Andro Dunos in very good condition which I never received.

It's been already 3 months and yet have not received the game nor been refunded!

This is the history:

-I sent the payment to MagicT and he shipped the game to Spain in March.
-I waited three weeks, and the game did not arrive, so I asked MagicT to provide a status update.
-He then replied to wait a week more as there could be some delays. I was ok with that. Understandable.
-I waited one more week, and tired of waiting, I called the spanish post office.
-The spanish post office said there was no package with the provided tracking number.
-I then called the post office in Hungary and they said the package was returned to the sender (MagicT) and tried to reach him to collect it, but he was not available.
-MagicT then went to the post office and claimed the pakcage back to him. He said that post office had the package broken and the game was stolen..... so he asked for a refund from the insurance.
-At this point I asked MagicT to refund me the 450 euros as it is not my fault that the game was stolen somewhere along the way, but he said he had bought some MVS carts last month and could not pay back at that moment. Ok, once again I understood, 450 euro is a lot of money, however he should not have bought anything until there was a successful delivery.
-So I waited one month and he promised as soon as he get his next salary, he would refund to me.
-Last week he wrote me saying he was fired and lost his job (surprisingly I also lost my job a month ago) but he said as soon as he gets money from the company (last pay) he would refund to me.
-One month has passed and have not yet received a refund....
-So in the end I am now waiting more than 3 and a half months for a game/refund and it is not yet arriving...!!!

So well, just for you all to be aware, whatever comes from Hungary, keep an eye as it might be him with a different nick or something :(

Any advice? Payment was done via bank transfer...

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Sorry to hear that man, maybe you can get him to refund you in "payments"? Like 100euro a month or something. I know it sucks but if you can get anything back its better than nothing.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea you're not getting your money back. It even shows that he logged in today. He's a scammer.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
So Hungary can now join the group of Spain, France, and Italy?

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Well I do have his bank details, I guess I could go to police and file a claim, it should be easy to get him then... but yeah it doesnt sound good. Though he is still very comunicative, what I dont understand, if he's a scammer, why would he keep talking to me 3 months after.....
Anyway I will raise a police claim, I think they can do that.

Other than that I have no idea on IP tracking. But yes, tickets to Hungary from Spain are very cheap, and summer is coming so I'll have plenty of time to go :)

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Now I can accept now Bank Transfer only! :shame:
That should of been a red flag right there, sorry to hear that bro hope everything works out in the end.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
You have to be careful when dealing with people from 3rd world countries. $450 is like 6 months salary over there, the temptation is too great.

They make some stunning looking women there though.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
He sold me a NGDEV Team copy of Last Hope JPN AES a few years ago which never arrived. A month or two later, I receive 'his' parcel and inside is a wet/soggy towel (I'm assuming to represent weight of the game).

Thankfully, PayPal was able to credit me the funds, but he was not very helpful/understanding. I wish you luck on some form of recovery.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
He sold me a NGDEV Team copy of Last Hope JPN AES a few years ago which never arrived. A month or two later, I receive 'his' parcel and inside is a wet/soggy towel (I'm assuming to represent weight of the game).

Thankfully, PayPal was able to credit me the funds, but he was not very helpful/understanding. I wish you luck on some form of recovery.

Well that certainly explains him now. Good luck OP.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer

That's some scammer BS right there.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?35665-MagicT

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
you guys with your old join dates and low post counts, I don't trust any of you. and it's for reasons like this.

theMot

10 Year Member
I receive 'his' parcel and inside is a wet/soggy towel (I'm assuming to represent weight of the game).

:lolz:

There is no end to human creativity.

theMot

10 Year Member
ngbbs44eed0b25e648.jpg

MagicT sends his cum rags to compensate for the weight of home carts.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You have to be careful when dealing with people from 3rd world countries. $450 is like 6 months salary over there, the temptation is too great.

Hungary is the only country who's name tells you that it's third-world.

MagicT

SCAMMER, BANNED FOR THEFT

They make some stunning looking women there though.

You are ignorant! But at least you admit it!

Hungary was the only Central Europe who is "independent"!

Moreover, the average salary 1000eur / month - who are more and more who are less ..

Everything is cheaper here than in the west, food, electricity, housing rents ..

3rd world .. omg

however, yes, there are the most beautiful women!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
LOL.

Comes in here completely ignores the multiple claims against him regarding being a thief and instead posts some useless 'facts' about his shitty 3rd world country.

MagicT

Hi Kenny!

I was there a couple of details!

Previously I purchased from you ZBLADE conversion! Do you remember? what was wrong ..
I sent it back to you without any problem, you asked!
---
LH AES, do not set it to several months after you get the package! Once paid for, but I sent you the game! You can see the postal slip, and also I received the package you! there was a specific date on it! And I sent you a "priority" package, which is about two weeks time delivery!
---
You forget also that the package was opened up when the postman brought to you! (Or so he wrote me e-mail)
You do not mean to take over a package in the open state!
(Otherwise the Hungarian post office is taking longer to open package delivery!)

Peaceful call the Hungarian post office, they speak English, they will demonstrate that they do not open packages delivered!

---
When I went to the post office to complain, did not accept the complaint because they're taking over and signed the package!
It was six months before I arranged the matter with PayPal ..

And I was not not very helpful / understanding? ... Hmm ..

If I remember recently we discussed in private ...
---
Afterwards, I ask, can I buy you, feel free to CPGM system?

MagicT

So I had this deal with him:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...dro-Dunos-Super-Spy-Riding-Hero-Magician-Lord

Basically 450e for a japanese AES Andro Dunos in very good condition which I never received.

It's been already 3 months and yet have not received the game nor been refunded!

This is the history:

-I sent the payment to MagicT and he shipped the game to Spain in March.
-I waited three weeks, and the game did not arrive, so I asked MagicT to provide a status update.
-He then replied to wait a week more as there could be some delays. I was ok with that. Understandable.
-I waited one more week, and tired of waiting, I called the spanish post office.
-The spanish post office said there was no package with the provided tracking number.
-I then called the post office in Hungary and they said the package was returned to the sender (MagicT) and tried to reach him to collect it, but he was not available.
-MagicT then went to the post office and claimed the pakcage back to him. He said that post office had the package broken and the game was stolen..... so he asked for a refund from the insurance.
-At this point I asked MagicT to refund me the 450 euros as it is not my fault that the game was stolen somewhere along the way, but he said he had bought some MVS carts last month and could not pay back at that moment. Ok, once again I understood, 450 euro is a lot of money, however he should not have bought anything until there was a successful delivery.
-So I waited one month and he promised as soon as he get his next salary, he would refund to me.
-Last week he wrote me saying he was fired and lost his job (surprisingly I also lost my job a month ago) but he said as soon as he gets money from the company (last pay) he would refund to me.
-One month has passed and have not yet received a refund....
-So in the end I am now waiting more than 3 and a half months for a game/refund and it is not yet arriving...!!!

So well, just for you all to be aware, whatever comes from Hungary, keep an eye as it might be him with a different nick or something :(

Any advice? Payment was done via bank transfer...

PM sent!

theMot

10 Year Member
You are ignorant! But at least you admit it!

Hungary was the only Central Europe who is "independent"!

Moreover, the average salary 1000eur / month - who are more and more who are less ..

Everything is cheaper here than in the west, food, electricity, housing rents ..

3rd world .. omg

however, yes, there are the most beautiful women!

Tell us more about the cum rag you sent Kenny.