Resogun

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Discuss...

Really the only thing I'm looking forward to at launch.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Holy crap it's Ben!!!!! What's good brotha? Yea I'm super hyped for Resogun, reminds me of Defender.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Holy crap it's Ben!!!!! What's good brotha? Yea I'm super hyped for Resogun, reminds me of Defender.

Yep, I'm alive. Besides my regular job, I've been working on multiple projects for side work and its been taking up a lot of my spare time.

I fell in love with Super Stardust HD. Not only with the vast mechanic upgrades since the amiga32 version, but the ability to bring an asteroids style tribute to modern times. Resogun feels the same way from Defender.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yep, I'm alive. Besides my regular job, I've been working on multiple projects for side work and its been taking up a lot of my spare time.

I fell in love with Super Stardust HD. Not only with the vast mechanic upgrades since the amiga32 version, but the ability to bring an asteroids style tribute to modern times. Resogun feels the same way from Defender.

Yea my buddies and I watched a couple of gameplay vids. I can't wait to see the worlds explode on my tv into billions of polygons. If you're on PSN pm your screen name to me and I'll add you on :)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
The PS4 is being packed with a free $10 PSN card.

I suppose I could spend it on this.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Do you not have PSN? It will be free for plus members.

Not currently, no.

But since the PS4 is also being packed with a free 30-day PSN+ trial I suppose I will be soon enough.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Not currently, no.

But since the PS4 is also being packed with a free 30-day PSN+ trial I suppose I will be soon enough.
Also, if you're crazy enough like me, on Black Friday GameStop will have PSN 1 year cards on sale for 30 bucks.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Is this PS+ only, as in it won't be for sale at all to non subscribers? The reason I ask is I haven't seen a price listed anywhere, just that it's free for PS+.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Is this PS+ only, as in it won't be for sale at all to non subscribers? The reason I ask is I haven't seen a price listed anywhere, just that it's free for PS+.

Actually I haven't seen anything either, but I'm sure it will be for sale.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
I haven't played this yet, and probably won't for a while. Did anyone spend some time with the game and have thoughts?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I haven't played this yet, and probably won't for a while. Did anyone spend some time with the game and have thoughts?

If you liked defender even remotely you'll gush over this one. I played it and liked it a lot, still haven't beaten it yet though lol.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
If you liked defender even remotely you'll gush over this one. I played it and liked it a lot, still haven't beaten it yet though lol.

i am digging the fuck out of this game.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I have downloaded it but yet to play this as I have been busy playing Battlefield 4 and COD Ghosts, since being released all I have heard is praise about this game.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Yeah, that's what I've heard. It's funny that the best launch game in the year 2013 may be downloadable shooter.