Reproduction Mini Marquees updated 11-15-13 3PM PST

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh heck no! I take it as a compliment! I made something that does the job, for what I think is a decent price, and looks good in the machine! I know they wont look like the originals but the way I see it is, even the originals don't look like the originals anymore due to some of them being printed 20+ years ago and most not being taken care of or lost! If they were carbon copies of the originals they wouldn't be as cheap, wouldn't be made as fast, and the killer is if they were indistinguishable from the originals I wouldnt be a "reproducer" I would be a "bootlegger". Now there isnt anything wrong with "bootleggers" as long as its referring to alcohol!

EDIT: And if it wasnt good enough I would have expected a negative rating in iTrader lol. I want to thank you for posting pictures of the Mini in a cab! It will definitely help the others see the final product where it was intended to be used! How is the lady liking it?

sorry, but a perfect reproduction is desired. it's not a bootleg in any sense. i don't understand your sentiment because bootlegging would be trying to pass it off as the real thing. that's the distinction.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Alby,

Making indistinguishable reproductions soils the market and gives others the ability to sell them as Legit. I refuse to let my work be passed off as SNK originals. If your interested in a perfect print, please feel free to find someone that can image and develop the duratrans for a decent price AND can find the original color negatives. Other wise I believe my product to be the best alternative for not only the price but the turn around time I do, if these are not up to the buyers standards then I would advise them to keep their money and move along.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Oh heck no! I take it as a compliment! I made something that does the job, for what I think is a decent price, and looks good in the machine! I know they wont look like the originals but the way I see it is, even the originals don't look like the originals anymore due to some of them being printed 20+ years ago and most not being taken care of or lost! If they were carbon copies of the originals they wouldn't be as cheap, wouldn't be made as fast, and the killer is if they were indistinguishable from the originals I wouldnt be a "reproducer" I would be a "bootlegger". Now there isnt anything wrong with "bootleggers" as long as its referring to alcohol!

EDIT: And if it wasnt good enough I would have expected a negative rating in iTrader lol. I want to thank you for posting pictures of the Mini in a cab! It will definitely help the others see the final product where it was intended to be used! How is the lady liking it?

My girlfriend loves the mini marquee, but she wasn't too happy when I schooled her in Turf Masters yesterday :lolz:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Haha skate thats awesome. If she really likes it that much maybe I can make her something out of the second one and you can get some brownie points!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I got my MM and it looks GREAT ! The colors are killing ... the transparency is right .. I couldn't be happier.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sorry about not updating this thread! Went to use my paypal debit card for my last order and found out it expired! Just got the new one in the mail last night and we are back up and rolling!

TravistyOJ - Your print will be sent out tomorrow! I'm sorry for the delay and will throw one of the color labels I printed up in with your print!

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
TravistyOJ and Renmauzo, Your prints are in the mail, You should see them by Wednesday the 20th! Renmauzo, please let me know how long it takes to get to you! You are my first customer from Canada and would like to gauge how well the USPS plays with your mail system.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Hey skinny, I just got my MVS blanks today (you were dead on with the estimated date!) and they look and feel fantastic :D I couldn't be happier, in fact, I'll probably hit you up in the future to do a run so I have backups for each kit. Thanks again!

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I can't remember if you were the one offering these a while back, but I bought some reproduction mini marquees on these forums about 4 years ago and they all came out great, sure its not the same as the real thing, but they both have their pros and cons, in some ways the repros are better...

Anyway I was wondering if you had anything available for multicarts? I have a 138-in-1 that I may be interested in getting mini marquees for.

Edit: Just saw your join date, so it must have been another member I bought from back then.

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I cant seem to find a .tiff file of the multi cart minis. It looks like emdkay.net has the only files and they have not responded to me ever and have upset a few members here. If you can find me a good source file that is 300DPI I can print it up for you

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Did some searching, cause lets face it work sucks lol. I did find this one
If that will work for you I can submit it to the printers and see if its the right dimensions

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just put in another batch today. Getting the 138-in-1 made thats post #37 as well as 5 additional prints that will be gifted to Mark at "Classic Game Room" to spruce up his 4 slot that was brought back to life by Luke Morse (check out Luke's and Mark's youtube pages if your still living in the dark ages!)

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
That looks great! I'll take one. It might be too small of text to read, but if you found another with list of games I would buy that too.

Don't know if you can edit the text on these at all, but to get back to game selection (on mine anyway) you have to hold p1 and p2 start. But that might only be because I have it set to free play. if it can't be changed, no worries I would still like the MM.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
sorry, but a perfect reproduction is desired. it's not a bootleg in any sense. i don't understand your sentiment because bootlegging would be trying to pass it off as the real thing. that's the distinction.

Sup Alby.

Hey PM me and Friend up when you can.

alby13

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sup Alby.

Hey PM me and Friend up when you can.

to forum members: please excuse the use of this thread for a message, but I am unable to send a direct private message

sup yeah I would add you if I could. does it explain somewhere what I have to do to be a full fledged member?

cool art in this thread. any more to show?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That looks great! I'll take one. It might be too small of text to read, but if you found another with list of games I would buy that too.
I'm pretty sure that would come out either ugly or way too small...

Don't know if you can edit the text on these at all, but to get back to game selection (on mine anyway) you have to hold p1 and p2 start. But that might only be because I have it set to free play. if it can't be changed, no worries I would still like the MM.
I can try around for that when I get home...

does it explain somewhere what I have to do to be a full fledged member?
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-threads-in-the-master-forum!-what-can-you-do

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ash,

I replied to your message on 11-01-2013, 09:56 AM with my paypal address. Once I see the funds I will have the printers start ASAP! If I see the money today before 3pm PST I can get the minis back by monday lunch time. If past 3pm it will be ready tuesday and shipped out that day! Sorry for the break down in communication, if you do place a order I will throw something extra in!

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Oh man, that multicart mini looks awesome :) Wish I had thought of that. May have another batch in the works and would want that one. Keeping it in mind at the moment.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Sorry, something cropped up. But how about this:
138-in-1minimarquee-mod.jpg