replacement AES cart stickers? Doesn't need to be original art.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Does someone make replacement AES cart stickers? Doesn't need to be original art.

thanks

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
i looked all over the place to find something for a slug 1 conversion. there isn't a database like there is with inserts, at least that i was able to find. i used this for mine,

http://www.tiptonium.com/videogames/reviews/neogeo/images/metalsluglabel.jpg

it is super ugly but better than just writing "metal slug" on an address label, which was plan B

supposedly, there are high quality art packs out there (insert, manual, label) for the more converted titles but i wasn't able to find them. most people hate that stuff (for good reason, people get ripped off) but it would be nice to have for those of us that don't want to A) swindle anybody in a sale and B) have an dumb looking cart to look at.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Those conversion art packs hit ebay every once in a while. I really wish when people made those art packs they'd put something on them to make it obvious they are conversions. But of course not everyone is making these things for honest reasons...

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
Totally agree. I would happily buy one if there was a conversion marker of some kind.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Not sure what games you are specifically after but I have a got an English King of Fighters 97 label going spare...