Reinstatement of signatures

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I hereby petition, in the strongest possible manner, the reinstatement of signatures on this forum.

In these dark days of self isolation and with our fellow brethren finding a great deal of solace in these here forums I feel it is essential.

I will give one good example of what the people are missing and what they should be benefiting from, good music. Heard and seen by the regulars but also the eyes of a stranger....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
no, because people would be able to link from sources that cause problems with the site. For example, images that make the site think we're running malware. It's a bigger pain in the ass than it's worth.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
giphy.gif

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
There is a “What are you Listening to now” thread, or create your own, I guess.

I won’t be listening, btw.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
no, because people would be able to link from sources that cause problems with the site. For example, images that make the site think we're running malware. It's a bigger pain in the ass than it's worth.

Can you make sigs text only?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
wasabi, just tell me here out in the open why I don't have attachment privileges anymore. Taking away edit, sure, I get it, whatever, but uploading pictures?

Gentlegamer

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
10 Year Member
Only certain members should have sig privileges, such as NeoTurfMasta. It is a crime not to see his awesome sig.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
wasabi, just tell me here out in the open why I don't have attachment privileges anymore. Taking away edit, sure, I get it, whatever, but uploading pictures?

There's one thing we cannot trust in this world: China... and Lynchburg.

Two things we cannot trust in this world: China and Lynchburg... and LoneSage.

Three things...

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Throwback to the 56k days? or are you just not interested in my great musical tastes? You don't deserve to post here.

This is disappointing. I discovered Mauro thanks to the vid you used to have up.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Could always cut n paste sigs to every post, but wasabi might lonesage your account.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I gotta be honest, sigs make my IPad chug along horrendously slow. They are cool and all but for quality of browsing experience they are better left out.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I miss my n64 serial numbers. How else can I prove I own the greatest video game system ever made to others.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have reinstated signatures, but hoping that they are just text only for now.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
wasabi's signature is always 2 to 3x larger than his posts.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
All honesty...I completely forgot about the sigs until I went to change mine and noticed it gone.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's bullshit that wasabi's signature is still the only viewable signature but whatever. No one really gives a fuck because corona. Come on wasabi quit being rot-esque for real though. Bleh

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's bullshit that wasabi's signature is still the only viewable signature but whatever. No one really gives a fuck because corona. Come on wasabi quit being rot-esque for real though. Bleh

The problems with the site came from a signature embedded image that linked back to a malware site. I had trouble pinpointing the exact user, and won’t be able to prevent it from happening again if everyone wants to have some special powers.