Razion EX (NG:Dev.Team)

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
and the game will probably be available for 2min again :censored:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Mine came in today just gave it a quick play, joycon drift caused me to crash once

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Too bad they didn't offer a digital download. I know it's more collectable, but I tried to get one and had one of each in my cart and before I could pay poof gone :( . I know it's high demand, but I thought once you had it in your cart they would give you a minute or two to check out. Argh oh well

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Maybe another release incoming?

Sales start on 31th July 2021 21:00 (9 PM CEST)

Sold as used. Condition B. Still original factory sealed and new. All units may have slight flaws like scratches on the wrap foil, case foil or paper box. May have a partially opened foil in few cases. Dust, paper or fiber particles below the foil etc. Missing serial number print. May not be suited for "mint" collectors.

Purchase limit: 1 of each item per customer. Overall limit including past purchases is 2 of each. So max is 1x LE + 1x RE

The Limited Edition is exclusive to NGDEV-Direct

RE:

LE:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
OK, but used condition ?
Customer purchases return ? :LOL:

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Sold as used. Condition B. 90% are still original factory sealed and new. 10% are refurbished and not sealed. We first ship the sealed ones. All units may have slight flaws like small scratches on the wrap foil or case foil. Dust, paper or fiber particles below the foil etc. Small flaws on the insert. May not be suited for "mint" collectors.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
I can't imagine there'd be that many defects, so likely a small batch. Best of luck to those looking to buy.

tangemo

New Challenger
Was able to grab an LE. Looks like the regular edition lasted 1 minute and and the LE lasted 2.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I was able to get two, a limited edition and a regular copy.

I only need one, so I'm willing to trade one.
I'll post a WTT thread when it arrives.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I do wish NGDEV to succeed. I didn't think the "community" around here had ignored them.

We are by and large interested in physical releases on old hardware - if they keep putting the games out, we will purchase them.

If digital downloads are the only pathway to success for the team, perhaps we are not their intended market anymore?

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I just downloaded the new digital release. Seems like an ok game. I love the Darius like fish guys but wish the ladies on the cover were more involved with the game.

This is my first game from this dev. How does it compare?

Edit: Disregard. I've posted on the thread about the digital release. Cool game!

Last edited:

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
I downloaded Razion and Gunlord on Switch to show my support to the dev. Absolutely loving Razion so far, Gunlord I'm not really feeling because I'm not much of a Turrican fan.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
I downloaded Razion and Gunlord on Switch to show my support to the dev. Absolutely loving Razion so far, Gunlord I'm not really feeling because I'm not much of a Turrican fan.
I'm the complete opposite. Gunlord X is 10/10 for me and Razion is more around a 7. I like shooters, but feeling that Razion doesn't have enough variety.. maybe I'm not getting into the scoring enough. I just figured out the difference between the two shots. Any suggestions on how to get more into Razion?

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
How has no one mentioned how Raph is a LimitedRunStooge?

Srsly STF up dude.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Didn’t you guys get this when it was available for the Dreamcast? There were plenty of copies back then

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
I spent some serious time with this on my Switch Lite today.

Beat the game with a few continues and using beam a lot on the bosses on Novice setting.

After that I've been messing around with the boss mode on normal.

After spending some quality time with Razion it's starting to really grow on me. The weird Darius + biomutant techno shit is pretty cool.

Last edited: