Rate it! : Viewpoint Edition

What do you rate it?

• Total voters

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
After 30 votes, average rating is 7.63

Saw one on ebay and it's getting its high price again. Maybe I'll get it when a crackhead sells it for $20.

Cool vids, and damn that looks hard.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
After 30 votes, average rating is 7.63

Saw one on ebay and it's getting its high price again. Maybe I'll get it when a crackhead sells it for $20.

Cool vids, and damn that looks hard.

there are non-neo-geo versions.

PSX and I think a Saturn for example.

and of course, teh romz.

Angel

Morden's Lackey
thats why i like Neo CD sometimes, got mine for $20 But would like to get a mvs sometime.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
I didn't like Viewpoint when I played it for the first time. I started liking it more and more. It takes time to master it though.

aria

Former Moderator
All I remember is that the shooter guy on the Review Crew of EGM (the golden years) loved it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I always used to like how sebleger would go 'pom pom pom pommmmm!' when he entered a viewpoint thread...

:crying:

I need to dig my neo cd out and get this going again , sigh

Does anyone remember the viewpoint tech demo for GBA that was a homebrew development? it used the existing artwork but it played and looked identical. pity it was only 30 seconds long

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
kernow said:

sebleger said:
POM POPOPOM POM POM..........

u need help about view point ? :)

first u have 2 know : U MUST HAVE UR SHEEP EVERYTIME ! and also always 3 bombs...

if u die just 1 time at view point, i think u can switch of ur system and go 2 bed....

continue @ viewpoint without sheep, bombs and satelite is a bit hot ! :)

4 the videos i lost it :(

if somebody have it it will be kool they post it or send it to me !

the most difficult boss for me the n°4 (dead head)after the crab...

the easiest is the N°1 and the N°5...

but don't forget, u HAVE THE LAST BOSS ! MOUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA................

wow....

Angel

Morden's Lackey
i was playing Iridion II for gameboy advance last night and other than the angle view, i found that the graphics and stuff were very similar in style to Viewpoint.

Anybody that is a fan of shooters would like Iridion II and it's so cheap.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Angel said:
i was playing Iridion II for gameboy advance last night and other than the angle view, i found that the graphics and stuff were very similar in style to Viewpoint.

Anybody that is a fan of shooters would like Iridion II and it's so cheap.

I believe the term is isometric shooters, and there are a few. Iridion II is pretty cheap. You can also download the roms.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I would rate it an 8. I use to own the home cart and had to pay about $240 for a used copy (Die Hard Gamers Club) because it hard to find a copy of, a short while after it was released. I was never able to beat the game and sold it back to them for $220 several months later.

It is a great game but very hard. I mainly remember being pleased that it held its value so well.