Rare arcade shit I can't find...and want to preserve!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I was fortunate to play Planet Harriers at an arcade once, was that ever planned for PS2 or anything?

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Re: Planet Harriers emulation, I was able to play through the whole thing on Demul. The lava stage had a lot of glitches but it didn't freeze on me and I was able to get through it.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I played Planet Harriers once when the gamemuseum was still a private gamecentre.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Re: Planet Harriers emulation, I was able to play through the whole thing on Demul. The lava stage had a lot of glitches but it didn't freeze on me and I was able to get through it.
I’ve tried basically every damn version of Demul and I’ve never seen the end

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
The one I played was in a cab not emulated as far as I know. Could ask around.

Edit: it was the real game. Saw one for sale now down here for €249,- no idea if that's expensive.

Last edited:

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
There seem to be a number of playthroughs of Planet Harriers on demul on YouTube that get through the whole game. Worth trying out with a fresh install/download on another PC if you have the interest.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
There seem to be a number of playthroughs of Planet Harriers on demul on YouTube that get through the whole game. Worth trying out with a fresh install/download on another PC if you have the interest.
I need to give it another go...but all I really want is a damn pcb

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I actually saw a planet harriers pcb on yaj like a week or so ago. I completely forgot about until I watched your video! :(