Raiden V - Xbox One Exclusive Coming 2015

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
On October 20th, Moss' twitter account said they are still working on the game and would have an announcement next month (so around now). But that's the last news I've read.

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Lack of success in Japan is evident in the case of the XOne, but could a "Raiden V" move a couple of consoles? Is that feasible?

Regardless...I wasn't aware the XOne allowed for any region locking. Looking back at the X360 I think the game will most certainly be made incompatible with all regions outside Japan just to piss us off. :)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I wonder if they'll drop the XB1 version and just make it on Steam. They've already got 3 and 4: Overkill. Why not up it with ports of the classics to drum up hype for the next one?

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
It's region free, no? I wonder if the trademark new Raiden Bullet wobble will be included :/

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Glad this is still coming out. Not enough to buy a CrossBone for it, but at least it's coming out.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
We'll definitely see it on PS4 in the near future..............

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I really don't want to get Xbox One just for one game. If Xbox One will get tons of shmups like what 360 does, then I'll buy one for sure.

Redguard

New Challenger
I really don't want to get Xbox One just for one game. If Xbox One will get tons of shmups like what 360 does, then I'll buy one for sure.

I agree. But with the New Gears of War coming out in 2016 I just might pull the trigger.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
I think I'll have to get me a one for this game. I love the 360 one.