R-Type Final 2

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior

Yes a new R type game. Anyone try this game yet? It just released a few days ago. Thinking about ordering a physical copy but its priced a bit steap. Its series x enhanced and no real reviews online that I've seen but some are praising it.

Just would like to know what you guys think. Im sure many love the original r type and theres enough representation of this type on the neo geo of course. Good or bad.

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Not yet, thinking of whether to get the disc version or the digital.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
You can bump an active thread, there is no need for duplicates. It was and is on the first page in the shmups sub forum.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
You can bump an active thread, there is no need for duplicates. It was and is on the first page in the shmups sub forum.
I meant no offense. Obviously I never saw it. I now wish I did search for it but then again its a year old.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Oh yeah and it wasn't on the first page not when I saw the shooters subforum list. But it is now that I brought the topic to light. I know, I looked at the first page. I wouldn't make a duplicate thread just to shun you buddy.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
It was on the first page mate. I commented at the end of January. First page ends on December 6th 2020.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
On your first page but not on mine. Regardless it doesn't matter. All good my mistake.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
who gives a fuck, somebody post their impressions or something.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
What's wrong with the Switch version? I'm probably going to get the PS4 version, since it seems like all my physical STGs are on PS4 already.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Unreal Engine runs better on the PS4. Switch runs at lower resolution and is pretty choppy. It's just the worst version.