R.I.P. Breetai/Firebomber7

T2KFreeker

n00b
I guess it really hasn't been posted here as we were chatting about it in chat and nobody knew. Breetai here, also known as Foirebomber 7 elsewhere was killed in a Car accident on the night of December 23rd/24th. We just found out over at PCEngineFX yesterday. Blake was a really cool individual that was trying to get his life situated with his family and life. Things were starting to go well and then it was over. I don't know how well he was known around here, but I know he was a member, so here you guys go. So that you know. He will be missed, and everyone I knew that had contact with him knew he was a good as gold individual.

R.I.P. Blake Cheslock. Prayers and well wishes to your family Brother.:(

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My thoughts are with his family.

It's crappy and makes me sad:(

xROTx

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
yeah. i just found out from jason.

im glad his daughter is ok. all my best to his family.

...I don't know how well he was known around here, but I know he was a member...

he was known here and was a chat regular.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I read that his daughter suffered a broken arm, and is now back safe w/ her Mother.

This is just too sad.

Godspeed you, Blake.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
i know what it's like to lose a loved one in an automobile accident. r.i.p.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Terrible news. I remember the guy well on the forums. Good dude.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Sad to hear. I didn't know him well at all, but I remember seeing him around. Crap news. My thoughts will be with his family.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Ohh man, that sucks.

Sorry to hear this.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
too many people leaving us early lately, my heart goes out to his family and others

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I didnt really know off him too well but sad news indeed, being killed at anytime is bad but just before christmas is terrible.
May he R.I.P

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Sad news. I didn't have much contact with him other than the Japanese thread he created in the Multi-lingual forums, but he is a brother vis-à-vis shared interest in the Neo Geo.

Peace Forever.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
:Couldn't believe this when I heard today, it wasn't long ago when we were having some banter in chat in our usual joking manour, wish I got to know him more.

Rest in peace, sorry you had to leave us early :crying:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Didn't know him however I know the feeling losing someone in a car accident during the holidays. My condolences and prayers to his family and friends :(

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
RIP

I didn't know him, but I'll trust everyone else that he was a great guy. Even if he wasn't, what a horrible thing for a family to go through during the holidays. At least his daughter's ok, but at age two she won't probably have too many memories of her father. That sucks, a lot.

It's stuff like this that kinda put things in perspective. While everyone else is bitching about in-laws, or bragging about presents, this is the sort of thing that makes you stop and really think about what holidays are supposed to be about.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
RIP FB7 i first found about it in the pcefx chat,man it came out of nowhere to :(

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
RIP Breetai and hope his family does ok. He was always pretty helpful to me when discussing imports and what not. A genuinely nice guy. Such a tragedy.