question before i buy

ecksnine

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I've been keeping my eye on that seller's store as well. I haven't ordered anything as of yet, but if I do I will let you know. Seems legit to me, but you never know for sure with ebay.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If you use the search function, you will find answers.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Yep, do a search. People have mixed results with him.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Go to the feedback forum should be one of the first threads in there.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
22 shipped huh...That's not Bad..

That's not Bad..Hmm.kinda surprising...I thought it would be like $9.99

I mean,I didn't want much more for my original copy with Artwork and repo mini marquee.

For some reason I feel people think they can find it for $10.00:rolleyes: yet I keep seeing even the most common sellers/cheap sellers selling it for more then that.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
That's not Bad..Hmm.kinda surprising...I thought it would be like $9.99

I mean,I didn't want much more for my original copy with Artwork and repo mini marquee.

For some reason I feel people think they can find it for $10.00:rolleyes: yet I keep seeing even the most common sellers/cheap sellers selling it for more then that.

well yaton has a few of them, but i want to get maybe 1 or 2 more games to justify the shipping so ill prolly go that route

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I dealt with Bill years ago. I know some people had a hard time with him, but he always treated me right. I never got a boot from him, but I always asked before I bid to make sure it was real. I know some people have said he gets mad if you do that, but he was always nice and friendly with me. I haven't bought a thing off him since 2004 or so, though. Still, if I got into buying games again, I'm sure I'd send some money his way.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I just bought a few carts from him and they were all legit.