PSN - UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Love the series.Had it on the 360 but the lack of support and few people playing it turned me off.
Now got it on the PS3. Having a blast, exactly what was missing on the 360 is here. Fantastic game.

If you have any interest at all in playing this, add me.Its the only online FPS i care to play.i´ll pick Unreal over any Halo or COD any given day.

PSN ID: professordenim.

P.S-I know the PC version is probably the way to go,but i´m not ready to make that commitment now. So please don´t even mention.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
I haven't played the game for about a year but I'll add you if you want to play.

Killer game, especially with the mod support.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
nice! i normally have little free time trough the week, but i´ll still be online for at least an hour every day. i intend to do a big session in the weekend tough.
I find strange that this game doesn't get mentioned between PS3 owners. Such a great game on the system.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
nice! i normally have little free time trough the week, but i´ll still be online for at least an hour every day. i intend to do a big session in the weekend tough.
I find strange that this game doesn't get mentioned between PS3 owners. Such a great game on the system.

It got released during a time when Sony's first party games weren't turning heads and there were a slew of competing multiplat games (Rock Band, GHIII, Assassin's Creed, etc) so I think it just got lost in the shuffle. By the time the PS3 started to get into its stride there were flashier/newer games for people to play. Such a shame...this game still looks/plays amazing and the mod support and quality is second to none.

I'll try to be on this weekend then...see you online!

SIXPACK

Armored Scrum Object
I´ve been playing this for a week now (on the 360) and its an incredible game!
All the game modes, the maps, great visual, the brutal, furious and fast gameplay, all the sci-fi references, the way the guy says "RRRRRAAAAAMPAGE", etc!
This game has raised the bar and it´s hard for me to go back to some games(Halo,COD)!
I almost feel ashamed that i didnt pay attention to this wen it came out!
When i buy a PS3(soon) this will be on my top 5 list of games to buy!
You are on blue!

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i got this for 360 and its one of my favourite multiplayer games by far if any of you wanna play add me if im not on your friends list . gt-sotv

@ professor denim -we still need to get some games in on ss2 and r-type whenever your free ;)

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
i got this for 360 and its one of my favourite multiplayer games by far if any of you wanna play add me if im not on your friends list . gt-sotv

@ professor denim -we still need to get some games in on ss2 and r-type whenever your free ;)

well, i´ll play with you once Sixpack gives me back UT3 for the 360.

as for the other games we should meet online tomorrow evening.what do you say?i´ll be online this evening but i´m gonna have a bit BF:BC 2.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
well, i´ll play with you once Sixpack gives me back UT3 for the 360.

as for the other games we should meet online tomorrow evening.what do you say?i´ll be online this evening but i´m gonna have a bit BF:BC 2.

i might be going out ,but if im not ill get online from 8ish ,if im on ill definatly play some with you.:glee:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I've got the PS3 version. If anyone wants to play sometime, my PSN ID is Burijitto.

mungrin

Panko KING,
I ask because in the original UT you could just play single player with bots.Is there a single player mode with bots?

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
I ask because in the original UT you could just play single player with bots.Is there a single player mode with bots?

yes there is.you can play any game type offline,with bots. just choose "Instant Action" You can choose one of the many difficulty levels available and have fun offline. And the opponents A.I is pretty good!

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
You know why it rocks on the PS3...

Mouse and keyboard support! Nuff said

mungrin

Panko KING,
yes there is.you can play any game type offline,with bots. just choose "Instant Action" You can choose one of the many difficulty levels available and have fun offline. And the opponents A.I is pretty good!

I am getting it.Cant believe i didnt know about this game.

Brojasu

n00b
I got it on PS3, PSN is Brojasu

I played it a ton when it came out and played it for maybe a year, and then played it a little again when trophies were added. I'd be happy to play it again.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
I got it on PS3, PSN is Brojasu

I played it a ton when it came out and played it for maybe a year, and then played it a little again when trophies were added. I'd be happy to play it again.

nice to know.i´ll add you tonight.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I have this. Had to get it when it dropped to $19. It's a must-have on PS3!

Why not own the game that most games steal the engine from!