PRICE DROPS - FS: PC Engine Bundle, Astro City Mini & V, Brook Neo Geo converters and Wireless Fighting Board IC: Steam Deck

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Some stuff for sale. As always, looking to move things for less than they go for in the wider market. If a price is off, feel free to counter. Only planning on listing this stuff here, for whatever that's worth.

Prefer to ship within the US, happy to ship internationally, provided buyer pays the shipping costs.

Prefer to take Venmo, if possible. Can take Paypal otherwise.

Also, please give me a day or two to package things up and get to the post office.

Pictures Here

Astro City Mini – Used for 10 mins or so, has everything it originally came with. $120 $110

Astro City Mini V – Same story here, except probably 5 mins of play time. $160 $140

Brook Neo Geo Converters – Use PS3/PS4 controllers on your Neo Geo. One is unopened, the other is lightly used. $60 $50 for the pair.

Brook Wireless Fighting Board – This is the board, plus battery, plus battery holder. I accidentally broke part of the tab off the battery holder, my b. Very little use. $70 $60

PC Engine Core Grafx Bundle - Includes Core Grafx console, 6 button controller, Insurrection Industries Sparkplug and scart cable, Retrogamecave PSU. Also includes a V1 Ever Drive with SD card loaded up and ready to go. Includes SF2' which is complete, and card only copies of Gunhed, Darius Plus, R Type 1 and R Type 2. Great setup to get into PC Engine. Looking for $340 $320 for the bundle.

Interest check:

Steam Deck - Upgraded the SSD on this to a Kioxia 512GB drive (from 256GB). It's a 30mm drive, so no power issues. Has had a screen protector since day one. Has the original case, as well a 3D printed dock and Anker USB C hub which has HDMI and fits into the dock well. It works nicely. I played Yakuza 0 on this for around 20 hours. It's a real slick piece of kit, I'm just not using it and I'm not sure I ever will. I would let it go for $700 plus shipping (looks like 256GB models are going for around $800 on ebay all day).

Sold items:
Spoiler:

Neo Geo Stick 2 – This is the PS3 one, not the Neo Geo X or whatever. Has all the packaging, box has some damage. $100 Sold

New Style Stick – Box is sunfaded. Controller is in nice condition. $60 Sold

Brook PS3/PS4 Fighting Board – Lived in a cab for a while. $30 Sold

Last edited:

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Few things sold, added a PC Engine bundle.

If you've bought up to now, your stuff is going out tomorrow morning.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damn, even though I'm all MiSTer'ed up, if I had the funds I'd dive for that CoreGrafx bundle. Sheeeiiit.

Ajax

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I dunno man. When you have the option of playing all these games on a cab, I guess the minis lose out. Cool devices, no doubt