Preorders for KOF 2003 AES open at NCS

tbogard99

New Challenger
They just opened up their pre-orders today with a date of March 11th. I wonder if the date was moved up from the 25th or if they are mistaken. Anyway I put my pre-order in there because they seem to get the AES releases a day or 2 before the Neo Store.

Metal Fatigue

Robert Garcia's Butler
Freelancer said:
$349 is the pre-order price at NCSX

Like I thought dollar or not they will continue to slowly jack the prices on us, rediculous. Back to MVS.

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
why don't you aes heads talk with Rimm_ms and shawn and do a huge ass bulk order to shave the cost down?:p

just a thought:)

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
KOF_FANATIK said:
why don't you aes heads talk with Rimm_ms and shawn and do a huge ass bulk order to shave the cost down?:p

Amen brother,

It looks as if this MS5 thing is going good. I'm never spending more than $309 again on a cart as long as this thing goes smoothly. We'll proly get MS5 and KoF03 for $299 :drool_2: . NeoFight just jump on the bulk order list and you wont have to pay 350+ for those homecarts. Jp SS0 insert .... mmmmm..... sweeeet... You are soooo right about SNKP jacking up prices. Why doesnt everyone just agree not to buy a game over a certain price point? This is starting to get stupid, each new release gets bumped 10-15 bucks, what happened to the whole,"well svc was soooo expensive because we had to pay capcom" reason? I don't know about you guys but i loved using Ryu in SS0 and I cant wait to use Chun-Li and Cammi's sprites in MS5. :rolleyes: 309 is as high as I'll go from now on.

Xenvu

Zero's Secretary
I'm definatley down for a Kof 2k3 bulk order. Already started saving for my copy. Just let me know where to sign up :)

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
KOF_FANATIK said:

I propose this for SVC chaos and no one reply:rolleyes:

But anyways I'm gonna preorder this games in march, probably shawn will get it the same day.....if not i know where to order...

Damn:mad: $349 when will i learn

Goukipoo

New Challenger
Actaully, SNKP hasn't raised their prices. At least not since RotD, it's just that the Dollar has been dropping. At current exchange rates, KoF2k3 would cost $375.

EMAGDNIM

Vice's Love Slave
well...it depends how they do with the bulk order of MS5. If all goes well I'd jump all over joining the bulk KoF 2003 orders...

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
EMAGDNIM said:
well...it depends how they do with the bulk order of MS5. If all goes well I'd jump all over joining the bulk KoF 2003 orders...
Same here.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Yes sir. Bulk order is the way of the world! C'mon everyone and lets do this damn thing, hell I have no doubts we could get it WAYYYY below $299 and that my fellow NEOheads would be the shit. If you all wanna do it my money is ready and waiting.

Oh yah....Ryu in SS0? Where have I been? Chun-Li and Cammy in MS5? Somebody tell me this is bull.