Potential Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for PS4, Switch

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Hong Kong distributor Game Source Entertainment has listed a “Ninja Gaiden Trilogy” for PlayStation 4 and Switch.

According to the description, the collection includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge. A $39.99 price point and March 2021 release window are also mentioned.

...no Ninja Gaiden Black or Ninja Gaiden II inclusion bums me right out. Though their exclusion makes some sense due to the fact that they were both microsoft exclusives and was the rumored reason that Yosuke Hayashi had to rebuild the games for the playstation 3 releases to begin with...

9fusbs3l4pl51.jpg

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
About fucking time. I've been holding off completing Razor's Edge in hope for a remaster.

If Sigma 2 has red blood option, it would be great. And balance those online co-op trophies / achievements in 2 amd 3 FFS.

Hopefully it means Ninja Gaiden 4 is coming soon.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Aww, was excited and then let down at them being the Sigma versions. Hopefully there's a PC port.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Awesome :buttrock: We’ll see what news Tokyo Game Show brings us this year.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Original, Sigma, IDC.

It's time for the Ninja Dragon, video games' greatest ninja of all time, to return. If this kickstarts that, I'm buying in.