Post Your Recent Purchases!

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
New MD add - massive game from my childhood... still have the ZX Spectrum port from Elite:

52194244865_70ab6c2aa7.jpg

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Are you going to mod it or something?
I already did the hylo mod.
An older version, evidently the team got a hard legal smack down so hunting around for the zip can be troublesome.
Sanwa/semetisu (?) Buttons & sticks will drop right in.
Factory feels ok to me for now but perhaps if they need replacement in the future.
Honestly, I was kind of excited for this thing but was a bit letdown in the end.
Audio latency is quite noticeable.
As a stand alone stick its acceptable.
I'm glad I caught it on sale because I would be very disappointed if I had paid full price for it.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I already did the hylo mod.
An older version, evidently the team got a hard legal smack down so hunting around for the zip can be troublesome.
Sanwa/semetisu (?) Buttons & sticks will drop right in.
Factory feels ok to me for now but perhaps if they need replacement in the future.
Honestly, I was kind of excited for this thing but was a bit letdown in the end.
Audio latency is quite noticeable.
As a stand alone stick its acceptable.
I'm glad I caught it on sale because I would be very disappointed if I had paid full price for it.
Yeah I owned one and got rid of it asap. I probably would have kept it to mod but it's so ugly. It's just such a weird design, I mean the CD pad button layout?. Very lazy and cheap all around.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
EA8B757B-BBD7-4A9E-B63E-DD44241A0726.jpeg
I love little stores in the middle of nowhere.
I ask do you sell videogames? Nope, is the reply, whilst I literally see out of the corner of my eye the game boy logo buried under a stack of electronics under the glass counter.
Paid 60 euros for everything probably made her profit for the day.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Yeah I owned one and got rid of it asap. I probably would have kept it to mod but it's so ugly. It's just such a weird design, I mean the CD pad button layout?. Very lazy and cheap all around.
It's actually not the CD pad button layout. That had the weak (A and B buttons) on the bottom and hard (C and D) on top. This appears to have the punches on top, kicks on the bottom, basically Capcom style.

FWIW, 16-bit loves his and raves about getting it modded and playing the hell out of it.

Jon

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Is that Professor Denim in the JPN t-shirt?
^_^
Nope. That's actually from a member that doesn't come around these shores anymore (that I know off). It's been a while since last time I've been with Denim.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I miss seeing Denim on these boards, and Xbox live.
Was supposed to catch up w/ him in Macau, a long time ago.

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
View attachment 58472
I love little stores in the middle of nowhere.
I ask do you sell videogames? Nope, is the reply, whilst I literally see out of the corner of my eye the game boy logo buried under a stack of electronics under the glass counter.
Paid 60 euros for everything probably made her profit for the day.
Excellent pick ups! Especially Qix - one of my favorite classic Taito games and the Atari 800XL computer version is probably my earliest video game memory from circa 1983. I was OBSESSED with this game as a kid.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Saturn w Fenrir.jpeg

I got this in a very smooth trade with @BanishingFlatsAC . It has the Fenrir ODE installed. I'm generally not a fan of flash carts and backups, but then I had the epiphany that I could use this to easily play games that were never officially translated on original hardware. This morning I put Policenauts, the Shining Force III trilogy, Sakura Wars, Dragon Force II, etc. on it, and they work like a charm in English!