beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
VPougSM.jpg

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Some gets last week.

Also got in a Zowie computer monitor for Tate steam shooters. I haven’t purchased a Sega cd game probably in 20 years but decided to pick up NBA Jam at a local game store. I may pickup the mortal Kombat they have there as well.

C81D8BA6-ED9E-402E-819A-F56FEE101BAC.jpeg

Last edited:

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Do you like the Hori Split pad? That Megaman one looks pretty cool. I was honestly thinking about getting the Sonic or Pacman one. Do you know if there are any problems with joycon drift compared to the Nintendo ones?
I've had the Daemon X Machina ones since they first launched and have never had any issues.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Any reason you went with one of these over an OSSC or Retrotink5X ? curious.
I had previously identified it as being something I wanted to try. Also like the fact everything is in japanese, hoping that using it helps me learn the language more.

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Where'd you get this? Looks plus size model certified.

Guy through Discord that imports stuff. These are more commonly found being used with newer arcade games that are single player. You could probably fit two very skinny people on it, but it wouldn't be comfortable. You can raise and lower it to fit whatever cab you use it with. People usually call them Taito benches.

ACVJihZ.png

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
Hello all!
I've seen this type of thread on other forums and couldn't find one here. I always like to browse through what other people have recently picked up to give me an idea what I want for myself.

Please post only your own pictures, no stock images (where's the fun in that?) . I'm not asking to see your whole collection, I just wanna know what you got recently.

I'll start the thread off myself. I recently got into this scene with the pickup of my big red 2 slot:

j8HLnPq.jpg

Picked up a few carts to go along with the cabinet and printed off some inserts for the shockboxes to come:

PAWTNEV.jpg

V5Ir3jU.jpg

I decided I was probably going to recap the monitor sooner or later so I upgraded my soldering iron when I had to replace the battery on the motherboard:

LgPPuLO.jpg

I hope there's not another thread like this, I tried searching but couldn't find anything similar. I showed you mine, now let me see yours!

Cool Rig - You got some good games too. As an adult, bringing home a vintage arcade or pinball machine is the closest thing I can do to replicate that 19080's Christmas morning feeling. ENJOY! Some tips - try some of the weird games most have not heard of, they are some of the best and have aged the best compared to a lot of the 1990's staples SNK had. Titles that come to mind are Money Puzzle Exchanger, Bang Bead, Wind Jammers & GhostLop. Some of those have become quite hard to find $$$. For more mainstream titles that I think are overlooked & have aged well look into League Bowling, Nam 1975, King of Monsters, even Football Frenzy & Baseball Stars 2 have their charms. Fun stuff

mhell06

n00b
Cool Rig - You got some good games too. As an adult, bringing home a vintage arcade or pinball machine is the closest thing I can do to replicate that 19080's Christmas morning feeling. ENJOY! Some tips - try some of the weird games most have not heard of, they are some of the best and have aged the best compared to a lot of the 1990's staples SNK had. Titles that come to mind are Money Puzzle Exchanger, Bang Bead, Wind Jammers & GhostLop. Some of those have become quite hard to find $$$. For more mainstream titles that I think are overlooked & have aged well look into League Bowling, Nam 1975, King of Monsters, even Football Frenzy & Baseball Stars 2 have their charms. Fun stuff
Yup, good old 19080's. Also, you replied to a almost ten year old post, I think he has tried some games by now ;)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
My brother sent us some switch stuff for our birthday. The ring fit looks interesting, and the Mario kart will probably end up being used to entertain the cats.
IMG-20220209-WA0001.jpeg

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
This looks a lot like sex furniture
A few years ago I went garage sale hopping with my niece's husband and one of the sellers had a very large foam wedge for sale, he asked them what it was and they said it was an exercise/yoga mat. He asked them how much they wanted for it and I told him not to touch it and get back in the car. He got all pissy, when we got in the car I told him that was a fuck mat. He said it was just a piece of exercise equipment, I said if that was true then why was it covered in purple velvet and stains and did those people look like they did yoga?