Post Your Recent Purchases!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I hadn't heard about this. So all you need now is a G-Net motherboard?
I was looking into this the other day, and yeah, you only need the G-Net mobo now. It’s good to have a dirt cheap original game for testing purposes, but you can write your own CF cards and play them. I did read that the brand of card and capacity can be finicky, so scoop ones that are known to work, like the Cisco cards. I think it makes the G-Net mobo worth picking up, for sure.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I was looking into this the other day, and yeah, you only need the G-Net mobo now. It’s good to have a dirt cheap original game for testing purposes, but you can write your own CF cards and play them. I did read that the brand of card and capacity can be finicky, so scoop ones that are known to work, like the Cisco cards. I think it makes the G-Net mobo worth picking up, for sure.

Excellent - thanks. G-Net only has a few good games IMO, but this makes it worth it.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Great pick up Lachlan. Garou is one of my crown jewels of my collection. Its reputation as one of the finest fighting games ever made is well deserved! Congrats!!!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Many thanks to RAZO for the CIB Pana Twin supergun. He didn’t even tell me it had the box, so that was a surprise! Great guy to deal with, and I’m definitely happy with this Pana. I already got brand new LS-32 sticks installed and she’s ready for some gaming.
KKppvd0.jpg

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
The Nubo game for Gameboy is one of the best games on that system imo
Definitely. I also got some Noobow pencils in the mail. I actually got those first, and the seller said he could get me those plushies from a shop in Japan, so I told him to go for it.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
The vewlix is very recent and still needs a monitor replacement before it can be used. Ignore the mess. It's going to live in my garage for a while. Got a monitor bracket on the way. Big thanks to Lemony Vengeance 🍋 for hooking me up with some custom cables and an adapter for a naomi power supply.

Got a Taito JVS I/O and a bullet lever today along with Aka & Blue.

Attachments

• 20210416_175622_18.jpg
    20210416_175622_18.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210417_114752_15.jpg
    20210417_114752_15.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20210417_135108_15.jpg
    20210417_135108_15.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 12

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
The vewlix is very recent and still needs a monitor replacement before it can be used. Ignore the mess. It's going to live in my garage for a while. Got a monitor bracket on the way. Big thanks to Lemony Vengeance 🍋 for hooking me up with some custom cables and an adapter for a naomi power supply.

Got a Taito JVS I/O and a bullet lever today along with Aka & Blue.
Nice Vewlix, man. Getting back into teh shooties?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Thanks man. Yeah I really want to try out some of the exa stuff. Got an exa arcadia mobo on the way and I'm going to order DDP SDOJ next week. It's been over a decade since I was able to buy fresh kits.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Thanks man. Yeah I really want to try out some of the exa stuff. Got an exa arcadia mobo on the way and I'm going to order DDP SDOJ next week. It's been over a decade since I was able to buy fresh kits.
Cool stuff. It’s wild how an Exa SDOJ kit is seriously cheaper than the original SDOJ PCB.