Post Your Recent Purchases!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
We have a love connection here folks. Ain't it grand.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Not hating, just disappointed that the level of humor here is that of a 4th grader. I would have expected more from collectors of the upper tier of gaming.

I apologize that we've let you down, sir, and that we don't live up to the expectation of being a full adult.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I apologize that we've let you down, sir, and that we don't live up to the expectation of being a full adult.

Hey bro, I dont need to hear about your "shortcomings". I'm sure you talk about that plenty with your girlfriends at home.:-J

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
@ Mr. Muggles

Ditch the composite cables for that Genesis and join the big tymers and go RGB

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Christ smh..........

So since I'm still new here, do you guys literally criticize everything, because it seems like anything that can be mocked, sure enough will.

Stop being a pussy, you pussy.
You don't show weakness in prison.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
However, I'll agree to having been a pussy, considering this is just the way things are here. This is how you guys roll and if I dont like it, I always know where the door is. I'll have to learn to deal with you guys, and try to make things at the very least tolerable between us. I ain't got anything against any of you regardless of how shitheaded some of the stuff you say is. But yeah, I just gotta accept that's the Neo Geo Forum way.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You aren't being singled out, everyone gives and gets crap. Anything anyone posts about you should have you laughing and thinking fucker, lol.

Sooner than later you'll see someone else getting clowned and laughing it off. You're taking it way too personally man.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You aren't being singled out, everyone gives and gets crap. Anything anyone posts about you should have you laughing and thinking fucker, lol.

Sooner than later you'll see someone else getting clowned and laughing it off. You're taking it way too personally man.

Thanks for clearing that up, and yeah I have alot to adjust to if I want to be happy here. All this time, I just couldnt figure what the issue was, but I'm good now.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Finally got myself an Irem M72 board. Air Duel!

OEh5uXgl.jpg

VuvGLznl.jpg

Picked up the Multi board as well.

z5eDHxll.jpg

I'm going to put some serious time into X-Multiply and the R-types. We did X-Multiply in the SOTM last year, and it was a lot of fun. I was running it on my Saturn but the bottom of the screen gets obscured by the HUD because of the larger vertical resolution.

Rasubosu

Crazed MVS Addict
This just in. Now I gotta figure out how to use it on my candy cab. Not sure if I wanna do the flight stick mod or try to buy the OG guns and figure that out.

beast busters.jpg

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Finally got myself an Irem M72 board. Air Duel!

I'm going to put some serious time into X-Multiply and the R-types. We did X-Multiply in the SOTM last year, and it was a lot of fun. I was running it on my Saturn but the bottom of the screen gets obscured by the HUD because of the larger vertical resolution.

Nice, those early 90's Irem games have a distinctive charm in their graphics.

flat6

n00b
Sakura Taisen

Never got into this series when it started, but now I can't get the song out of my head!

Tei~ koku~ kageki da~ nnnnn~
IMG_4842.jpg

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Picked up some amazing Retro Frog 3D printed items and stumbled upon a pretty clean DC at a thrift store. Nice to finally find a nice one on the cheap.

20210203_181622.jpg