Post Your Recent Purchases!

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Picked up a DCHDMI modded Dreamcast to replace my current unit. The soldering required is above my skill level, so had to get this pre-installed. I used FingerCramp.com and so far I'm very, very impressed. They were running a crazy deal I jumped on - but units are now back up to regular price. It is leaps and bounds better than any other solution for a modern display, and I've tried them all trying to find a cheaper, non-invasive solution. Thankfully the mod does not block out the analog signal, so you can still use your traditional cables.

That said, I'd still recommend a VGA box and high quality CRT VGA monitor for the best image quality of your DC. But, if you want to use your DC on your modern display, this is definitely the way to go.

Annotation 2020-04-22 092054.jpg

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Another Metal Slug 6 cabinet. Atomiswave in Naomi Universal

View attachment 56418

Nice!

Picked up another jammafier and two retro scalers. Going to be testing some jamma on the vewlix and 15k upscaling on some vga crts.
4LadkNMl.jpg

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Nice!
Picked up another jammafier and two retro scalers. Going to be testing some jamma on the vewlix and 15k upscaling on some vga crts.

Love the retro scaler, has better picture than my xrgb-3 (I think I need to recap it some day) and works so fast. I probably need to buy more of them.

How do you keep finding so many candy cabs in that frozen tundra?

It is the warm winter that has made herds of cabinets to travel up here. But seriously, one was from barcade that wants to concentrate more on pinballs and one was from collector that needs more space for other stuff. Most of the sitdown candies here are imported later but it seems to be that there has been lot of naomis in arcades and amusement parks and you can still find them quite easily, they just normally are very pricy.

He’s on the West coast...

No, I'm on the South Coast

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 10.36.37.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 10.36.37.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 121

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
No, I'm on the South Coast

Ugh, I guess if I have to explain it, it wasn’t funny...

I was making a joke because there are some over here who complain all the candy cans are on the West coast, because importing from Japan.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member

I was making a joke because there are some over here who complain all the candy cans are on the West coast, because importing from Japan.

It would be easier to get in the midwest if you guys didn't give up on looking for the northwest passage.

miisalo

Astra Superstar

It was, I was just trying to joke too - and we don't actually have the herd of cabinets roaming across our lands :D

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
It would be easier to get in the midwest if you guys didn't give up on looking for the northwest passage.

Lol, Cincinnati's always been shit for arcades in general - even in the 90's. We do have one of the larger, local retro arcades in the Midwest now, though.

Beckett

n00b
Just picked up a Net City with 6 games (Guilty Gear X, Project Justice, Fire Pro Wrestling, CvS 1 and 2, and Virtual Tennis).

Was originally in talks with someone to import a Blast City, but found someone local selling a Net City with a Naomi setup already installed.

Really excited to fix up the cab a bit! Going to pick up a Jammifer so I can use my JAMMA stuff on it.

94889443_1570419639793186_5313746290369101824_n.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Got these in over the last couple weeks.

ne.jpg

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Nice gets.

I could tell by the spines that those came directly from The Land of The Rising Sun.