Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
the hell am I looking at here...how is the controller hooked up snes>adaptor>Wii controller...

To use that stick on the mini PS I figured to connect it to a Wiimote and get that paired with the 8Bitdo adapter. A bit convoluted but it works.

adeneo

n00b
Picked up some carts locally !

IMG-3185.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3185[1].JPG
    IMG_3185[1].JPG
    494.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
To use that stick on the mini PS I figured to connect it to a Wiimote and get that paired with the 8Bitdo adapter. A bit convoluted but it works.

Last year I wired up an 8bitdo contoller board into an old HRAP with a big lithium cell. Now I have a wireless arcade stick that works on the retro systems 8bitdo makes dongles for. So fucking good!

Last edited:

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Puyo Puyo > Tetris

Both are fantastic games, I just prefer the chaining mechanics in Puyo and find unleashing a massive combo more satisfying than a tetris. Puyo Puyo Tetris was a good bit of multiplayer fun too.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
They're going to keep you busy!!

Would be good if Capcom could get the licenses and release Alien vs. Predator, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara, Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and The Punisher

Yea not gonna happen. Ever. At all.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Now that I'm on a computer, my first arcade cabinet:

nuc.jpg

Had to drive four hours each way last night, but the price was right. It is very much a work in progress, though, and I'm really unfamiliar with JVS, so it's time to learn!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You're going to enjoy it. Cabs are mostly fun to fix and you feel pretty good getting them working again.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Just received and installed the PSIO on my PS1:

IMG-1583.jpg

So far, everything has worked fine (Gran Turismo 1 and 2, Symphony of the Night, both Destruction Derbies, Twisted Metal 2, etc.)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nice cab!

New Net City were quite common in Aus at one point there.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Now that I'm on a computer, my first arcade cabinet:

View attachment 53084

Had to drive four hours each way last night, but the price was right. It is very much a work in progress, though, and I'm really unfamiliar with JVS, so it's time to learn!

Cool! I picked up my first original cab last year. Lots of fun to learn new skills etc with!

Just received and installed the PSIO on my PS1:

IMG-1583.jpg

So far, everything has worked fine (Gran Turismo 1 and 2, Symphony of the Night, both Destruction Derbies, Twisted Metal 2, etc.)

I have one on order due in March I think.
Looking forward to it, heard good things!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Very nice! Awesome to see some MIDI action on here. What are your plans for them?

I have them both connected to my Sharp X68030 at the moment. I'm going to pick up a MIDI card for my MSX soon and will shift one of them over to that. Eventually I may also get a retro-PC going - there was a ton of good PC games that made use of them back in the late 90s.