Post Your Recent Purchases!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
20181219_115238_resized.jpg

20181219_115247_resized.jpg

I picked up this sony TV and a stand in a lot on Saturday. I'm hoping to play some light gun games that I haven't played in a while, including Lethal Enforcers, House of the Dead, and Virtua Cop.

For a total of $5 I bought the TV and stand shown and another 27" sony xbr tv, about 50-60 VHS tapes, and 10 or so DVDs.

The VHS and DVDs were dropped off at Goodwill before I drove home. While dropping off stuff at the Goodwill, a man gave me $20 for about a dozen VHS tapes including Titanic and The Last of the Mohicans.

I also dropped off and set up the 27" tv at my parents house. I plugged in a Saturn and Genesis to the tv, so my nephews can play some shooters when they go visit their grandparents.

Last edited:

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
I finally took the plunge!

3QxQRjy.jpg

Got the EverDrive-64 v2.5 for 20% off during the Black Friday sale and it just arrived! The Super Smash Bros. 64 hack 19XXTE 0.11 and the ability to play the F-Zero X: Expansion Kit without the 64DD were my main motivations for finally pulling the trigger.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

3QxQRjy.jpg

Got the EverDrive-64 v2.5 for 20% off during the Black Friday sale and it just arrived! The Super Smash Bros. 64 hack 19XXTE 0.11 and the ability to play the F-Zero X: Expansion Kit without the 64DD were my main motivations for finally pulling the trigger.

Did you order from Krikzz or Retrogate? Trying to gauge my order.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
P1080126.JPG

Hunt down a Retro Gamer from a local bookstore.
Got the Namco Museum Arcade Pac just for Splatterhouse and Tank Force.

P1080130.JPG

More goodies for my favorite retro gaming systems!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Did you order from Krikzz or Retrogate? Trying to gauge my order.

I've order all my EDs direct from Krikzz and had zero issues. I know you in OZ I doubt you'll have problems. Stoneage Gamer is here in Ohio and I still opted to order direct. Usually takes 2 weeks to arrive.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The only issue I've experienced is with my bank hassling me about sending money to Russia. It's annoying.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I've order all my EDs direct from Krikzz and had zero issues. I know you in OZ I doubt you'll have problems. Stoneage Gamer is here in Ohio and I still opted to order direct. Usually takes 2 weeks to arrive.

My cheap ass hates having to pay Ohio sales tax. I sucked it up for the PSIO though.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

I should have ordered directly from Krikzz. I went with Retrogate because he was slightly cheaper. My last order through Retrogate when he did the Black Friday sale took 3 months to arrive. I guess I should’ve learnt from past experience but I am hoping he’s better prepared this time. We’ll see, my order is still “pending”.

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
I ordered something from Krikzz on Nov 23rd. it shipped on the 26th and i am still waiting for it. So its really a crapshoot on delivery times.

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Yeah, needs a little recap and adjustment of the monitor and as is typical some gear replacement, but those are easy compared to what I've heard people have with the boards.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
c270bae859559ce2952ae076a611014f.jpg

Picked up a PSIO when Stone Age Gamer recently had them in stock. So far I’m pretty impressed with it and have been ripping my PSX games. I haven’t used any ODE’s before, but I’m totally sold now.

62afcca7bff68377b62e4b28a3566a4c.jpg

While digging out my PSX gear I found this poor 1001 model I picked up a few months ago and forgot about. Some imbecile painted it blue making it one of a kind and super rare. It doesn’t read discs but powers up, had a heavily scratched Resident Evil 3 demo inside, and a working first party memory card adorned with a PSM sticker.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

3QxQRjy.jpg

I’m disappointed you haven’t paid a woman to hold this N64 cart.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Very nice pickup!!
But I guess you know that with that big smile.

Yeah, that OR cab brings back memories of past holidays in Italy, the holy land where a Kraut under 18 could visit an arcade apart from a bar & grill somewhere in the outskirts of his city. Good days, well, not that good.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
The shell that my ED64 v2.5 came in was keeping the PCB's pins from making proper contact with the N64 so I removed it. Here's what the working setup looks like now.

iYzMzho.jpg

This is truly an impressive bit of kit and if you enjoy playing many different N64 games on original hardware, I can't recommend it highly enough.

Last edited: