Post Your Recent Purchases!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Some shit arrived from Florida today....

20180323_192611.jpg
:keke:

Not sure how it got here so quick...

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
Cart number 3 has arrived for my collection. I know it's not a uncommon game but it was still awesome to get a sealed brand new cart. It's pristine and awesome. Playing now!

20180323_153543.jpg

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Cart number 3 has arrived for my collection. I know it's not a uncommon game but it was still awesome to get a sealed brand new cart. It's pristine and awesome. Playing now!

View attachment 49456

That's an alright score but the real question on everybody's mind, was this grail 2 or 4 for you this week? I can't keep up anymore.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah I wouldn't call them grails, not like I posted a picture of Metal Slug 1:lolz:

But its number 2 for the week ;)

That word is getting thrown around alot like the word mint. Everytime we turn around, (not just here), it's "I just got one of my grails" or "I've got three grails coming in next week". It's just annoying as piss when someone uses a word that signifies ONE THING. If you get a Metal Slug 1 and then never buy another game again, then yes that's a grail. I'm not religious at all but I'm pretty sure Jesus only had one grail. Not 400 like people say. In other words, don't be like other assholes or you will get made fun like them.

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
That word is getting thrown around alot like the word mint. Everytime we turn around, (not just here), it's "I just got one of my grails" or "I've got three grails coming in next week". It's just annoying as piss when someone uses a word that signifies ONE THING. If you get a Metal Slug 1 and then never buy another game again, then yes that's a grail. I'm not religious at all but I'm pretty sure Jesus only had one grail. Not 400 like people say. In other words, don't be like other assholes or you will get made fun like them.
You might want to run this by to the person who actually made the comment of "Grails" wasn't me pal...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Was Oriental Legend Super Special your grail?

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
When you are given a choice of grails, be sure to choose the right one...

67de1346882881bc9182b78e2d0b95c9.jpg

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
One of my 6 cabs, I wanted for close to 35 years, isn't a grail.

I have used it but tried to stop after using grail a few times.

Not directed at anyone just a general statement.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Just got in some more Grails to go on my Grail shelf. One might say I have a Gaggle of Grails.

IMG_20180322_214114.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Who the fuck still uses Photobucket? Do you still bitch to your friends about how much you miss MySpace and Geocities?