Post Your Recent Purchases!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Mine's coming tomorrow, and I can't wait! Two of 'em, eh? Baller.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
WILD GUNS SNES PAL EUR

img1516977227441.jpg

img1516976925134.jpg

J-P

NEST Puppet
Wild Guns is a fun time.
... So I apparently went on a bit of a binge... must lay off the purchases for a bit:
March15.jpg

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
hn2KbNM.jpg

I managed to find a CIB Gaiares for a reasonable price, and it just showed up today. I have to send a PEI craft beer to Jibbs for indirectly introducing me to this game. I think I can send beer in the mail...?

Thanks to Neo Ash for the Arrow Flash

This coming weekend is going to be a great one ;)

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Astro parts.

fBBNTeVl.jpg

Qmj5bmwl.jpg

That CP looks original, and mint! Is the Instruction Strip also original?

Nice grab on the locks too. I just bought a set of locks and tangs (especially the CP tangs I much needed) as well. Happy to finally have the proper locks.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
That CP looks original, and mint! Is the Instruction Strip also original?

Nice grab on the locks too. I just bought a set of locks and tangs (especially the CP tangs I much needed) as well. Happy to finally have the proper locks.

Locks are original but the panel is a repro done by Alberto. Currently trying to install the locks now, stumped on the coin box door now.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,

I played the shit out of Bouncer back in the day. I remember being blown away by the early footage, which was shown before the PS2 was even released. I also remember it had water flooding the subway level. Too bad this didn't make it to the final build of the game. Back then, any good looking water effects were a sign of progress and GPU power abundance.

That JAMMA extension cable looks like the ones you can buy on Aliexpress. The connector looks the same, as well as the heat-shrinking tubing used. The edge on the other end is a hot mess on mine. The soldering was most likely done by retarded monkeys.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Hey 8bitForLife, I've seen that SuperGun before but never in the wild. Looks pretty good from the specs/features but wanted to ask how you like it? Do you run it RBG or through an encoder of some kind?

That is a RetroElectronik Supergun. It does have a lot of features but my one complaint is that the video output doesn't have a buffer from what I've seen.

Three potentiometers and a resistor really isn't the correct way to shape high impedence TTL Arcade Video outputs into consumer grade low impedence 75 ohms. This is why you see on proper superguns they have a buffer usually an amp to do so. HAS I know has one along with others.

Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a toosie pop, the world may never know what the long term damage if any can be.

Last edited:

West

Mr. Big's Thug
That is a RetroElectronik Supergun. It does have a lot of features but my one complaint is that the video output doesn't have a buffer from what I've seen.

Three potentiometers and a resistor really isn't the correct way to shape high impedence TTL Arcade Video outputs into consumer grade low impedence 75 ohms. This is why you see on proper superguns they have a buffer usually an amp to do so. HAS I know has one along with others.

Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a toosie pop, the world may never know what the long term damage if any can be.

Thanks for the word ChuChu. Indeed it seems some of the AIO supergun boards usually have some kind of quirk here or there. Good to know about the RetroElectronik.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Yanton has been on fire lately with the spare parts...I picked up a spare MS9 chassis...he's got some Astro PSU's that are tempting as well if anybody is looking for one...

20180316_194220.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Astro parts.

Where did you get the locks? I need new ones for mine.

I have to send a PEI craft beer to Jibbs for indirectly introducing me to this game. I think I can send beer in the mail...?

Sadly, you are not supposed to send beer in the mail (although I sent beer to my SS recipient this year...) Have fun with the game, though! If it's good enough for Jamie Bunker: Professional Gamer, it's good enough for anyone!

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Hey 8bitForLife, I've seen that SuperGun before but never in the wild. Looks pretty good from the specs/features but wanted to ask how you like it? Do you run it RGB or through an encoder of some kind?

It works great everything it does seems to work. Im trying to get a cps2 game to try on it as i have a rap kai plugged into it and it has a jamma/6 button button. I use it plugged into an ossc. The only draw back is no audio through hdmi running to ossc. My framemeister on other had does audio. But so for the supergun is plugin play very little setting up to do. Ill try to make a video some time about it

I dont know about buffering so i cant comment on it and i dont know what it does for arcade games

Last edited:

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Just got home from work and my new stuff came in. Tge 6 slot manual is awesome because i could not find even a scan of it online for this model of machine which i have

0316182312-1.jpg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I found the Holy Grail this week.

I've been searching out one of these for so long.

s-l1600.jpg

I just need to find a good Betamax copy now.