Post Your Recent Purchases!

acblunden2

Rugal's Thug
Had to buy it along with a Dynamo Showcase cab, but got a sweet deal for a locally picked-up, still on battery, complete CPS3 3rd Strike kit (has move strip and marquee but not shown). Pretty happy because I didn't ever think I could get one of these in a cage at the price I paid locally. The Dynamo Showcase will be HyperSpin-cycled and put on the market, netting some equity in this pick-up. Happy!

CPS3.JPG
CPS3Working.JPGCPS3CD.JPG

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Awesome Memories playing this at a local Video Store in my younger days. is it fully fuctional?

No sound, but other than that it plays fine other than that from what I've played with it. Shaker mechanism still works too. I have to at least replace the wood on the bottom though, since there's a bit of mold and water damage. Also needing a new control panel and some other things here and there. Nothing TOO major, but it'll take some work and money for sure.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Had to buy it along with a Dynamo Showcase cab, but got a sweet deal for a locally picked-up, still on battery, complete CPS3 3rd Strike kit (has move strip and marquee but not shown). Pretty happy because I didn't ever think I could get one of these in a cage at the price I paid locally. The Dynamo Showcase will be HyperSpin-cycled and put on the market, netting some equity in this pick-up. Happy!

View attachment 48224
View attachment 48222View attachment 48223

Awesome scoop! Love seeing some real deal 3s. Congrats!! :)

ProGEO

n00b
My latest gets (thanks mmsadda, for Super Bomberman!)

The two PCB’s are DreamPSU, the small footprint PSU for Dreamcast, and Arcade Forge’s SNES to Neogeo Adapter for my supergun. Pretty sweet no lag adapter, though a bit pricy.

Snipperclips turned out to be really fun, especially in a party situation. Great co-op title for fam, especially the younger ones.

My 3 yr old son loves Snipperclips. He will run around and just cut me up and laugh like a 3 yr old does. :)

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Weaponlord has an incredibly cool developer story, unfortunately, it also has a frame rate beyond bad. Still, one of the deepest fighting engines on the SNES.
Agreed on all points. It was definitely ahead of its time. If only the frame rate was better (though it’s still better than Unholy Night) it would still be a solid Fighter today.
The control scheme is very interesting with it’s on-release specials. I highly recommend playing it with a fightstick.

I use to love tournament fighters. A buddy and I would rent it all the time and pull all nighters trying to beat it. Still a great game.
I was blown away that there is still a small following of players that still play it competitively. As well, there has been an updated romhack of the game with some balance changes and other fixes that is considered the go-to version for comps.

Nice pickup!

I highly recommend getting an SCSI2SD Card to replace that CD drive. It makes installation so much better and you have less hardware to worry about failing.

Here’s how my setup looks (also w/ Jasen’s customs plexi kit), but you could easily mount the SCSI2SD to that metal case via adhesive standoff’s.

SD6O5ZA.jpg

acblunden2

Rugal's Thug
Nice pickup!

I highly recommend getting an SCSI2SD Card to replace that CD drive. It makes installation so much better and you have less hardware to worry about failing.

Here’s how my setup looks (also w/ Jasen’s customs plexi kit), but you could easily mount the SCSI2SD to that metal case via adhesive standoff’s.

I have SCSI2SD for my other CPS3 PCB. But that one isn't on battery. Will pick another SCSI2SD soon from Inertial Computing. First thing's first, need to replace the battery to preserve this. I printed out the cart jig to keep it from wiggling around and possibly suiciding during the job.

CPS3_Jig.jpg

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I'm not a big fan of the N64 but there's actually a tidy bunch of games on the system that i like a lot.
Here's a few i've picked up over the last month.

20180107_192647.jpg
20180107_192700.jpg

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
Lachlan got it right.

kidding: EspGaluda, Lightbringer and Gals Panic S.