Post Your Recent Purchases!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
That Forgotten Worlds is awsesome, never seen one out in the wild.

Good find mate!

Just arrived:

20171019_163700.jpg

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The content rubbed a lot of people the wrong day when the arcade came out so they decided to scratch a lot of the reference to Chernobyl.

Yeah, the game was ambitious, yet misunderstood. Just like Germany according to Amy Wong ;).

joala

Never had when I was younger, the art is badass though :buttrock:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Never had when I was younger, the art is badass though :buttrock:

yeah the art is badass, but it's also an amazing port of a great arcade game. sega wasn't messing around when they said they were going to bring the arcade home.

joala

You know what I was surprised when I first played? Arcade version of ESWAT. Jesus, that is shite compared to megadrive version. Sure there were a few other stinkers compared to the megadrive versions too.

They really did some conversions on the early titles

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Picked this up off of someone going home.

20171019_170238.jpg

New 3DS with Pokemon Moon and Pokemon Super Mystery dungeon. Came with an awesome clear pikachu faceplate so it looks cool.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Thanks bro. That's good to know. I could put up with the atomiswave fans but the cps2 fans are annoying.

unless you have your cps2 in a cab, you don't really need the fan. I disabled mine a while ago and no issues of overheating...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That Forgotten Worlds is awsesome, never seen one out in the wild.

Good find mate!

Just arrived:

20171019_163700.jpg

Great game, haven't played it in awhile. Which is better, the MD or PCE version? I forget

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
unless you have your cps2 in a cab, you don't really need the fan. I disabled mine a while ago and no issues of overheating...

I hear you bro, but for a couple of bucks it doesn't hurt to add a quieter fan. I don't know how hot those boards run but I'm assuming if it's in cool place it should be fine running without a fan.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Thermal cycles will destroy your CPS2 eventually.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
neo bomberman aes conversion. It already existed, I didn't commission it, so I don't feel too bad owning it

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Picked up these two earlier today from a local shop I rarely visit. 12 for the pair, not bad. I never come across Heavy Barrel and it's been on my radar for ages. Just the disc and manual on Sega Rally 2, but I'm trying to play the mutherfletcher, not stare at it.
20171019_174137.jpg

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Great game, haven't played it in awhile. Which is better, the MD or PCE version? I forget

they are both very similar and play great, but i believe the pc engine port is closer to the arcade and looks pretty good. but the megadrive/genesis version has the bomb that wipes out everything on screen. but again, there's not much of a difference between the two to say that one is a lot better than the other.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
they are both very similar and play great, but i believe the pc engine port is closer to the arcade and looks pretty good. but the megadrive/genesis version has the bomb that wipes out everything on screen. but again, there's not much of a difference between the two to say that one is a lot better than the other.

Got it, Thanks. I know the PCE version fetches for a pretty penny.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I owned both ports, still have the MD one. The PCE port is the closest to arcade but down right fucking brutal difficult. To much for my skills had to move it on lol.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
We can all agree that both versions are solid though, no?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
We can all agree that both versions are solid though, no?

Well if you put them in a back pack they're not going to leak/melt or anything.

They're obviously both inaccurate ports for sure. Not saying they're not worth playing...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Edit: Fakk...I meant "you're not gonna play it"...faking priviledges...second class member here.