Post Your Recent Purchases!

DEL 707

Cheng's Errand Boy
:buttrock:

Pulstar4.jpg

Auryga

n00b
I'm bound to get a ton of flack for it but my most recent purchase was a neo-geo x gold limited edition bundle and the Mega Pack for it. Buying a second stick as soon as i can find one that's not exorbitantly priced. I am certainly open to suggestions if anyone has any on where to find one. Locally would be the Lafayette, LA area and its surrounding cities (baton rouge, New Orleans, even houston,TX if i need to) but preferably online. most affordable I have found was superufo and the rape you on the shipping...

Auryga

n00b
your footer image made me smile. I thought I was the only person who legitimately liked the smell of AES carts. I was kind of a bit bummed when the NEO X didn't have any of that odor...

Auryga

n00b
that shit was directed at Bill Kilgore, i gotta get used to how replies work on this forum. Too used to gamefaqs

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Buying a second stick as soon as i can find one that's not exorbitantly priced. I am certainly open to suggestions if anyone has any on where to find one.

Yeah, I've never seen a 2nd joystick available as a standalone. I only use the NGX for playing at work since the HDMI out is crap on the NGX. I much rather be on my MVS. I use the joystick for ROMs on my Mac. If I get bored with it I'll let you know.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
your footer image made me smile. I thought I was the only person who legitimately liked the smell of AES carts. I was kind of a bit bummed when the NEO X didn't have any of that odor...

Yeah, that smell, smells like... victory.
Someday this war's gonna end...

Auryga

n00b
Yeah, that smell, smells like... victory.
Someday this war's gonna end...

I always just thought it smelled like printer toner or sharpie marker lol, to each their own i suppose. It's just very distinct, and thus I have always associated that smell with AES carts, or more specifically their packaging.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
I actually joined the forum because of this purchase. I picked this cabinet up yesterday. The six slot board was broken so it came with a 1 slot as well. I'm currently working on fixing the six slot. It also came with Windjammers, Final Fight, and Puzzle Bobble

xZhKu8d.jpg

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I don't see a Burning Fight mini marquee. Maybe he does mean Final Fight.

Edit: Have fun with Fatal Fury. It's a very unique fighting game.

Last edited: