Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Picked up a Pioneer DVL-919 player, and a movie.

bvzKLd2.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Alright guys got this literal doll fucker poster. I wonder what it could be making fun of. Its at the tip of my tongue.

i6OO8YA.jpg

But onto a more important thing. Got this "not" pong machine at goodwill for $10 so I can do first to 10 money matches in pong. The analog controllers are the only way to play pong imo. Electrophonic pro-sports tg1001 from 1977 is the model. It has two settings for how big your dick piece is: girly man (biggest) and chad (smallest). It even has a setting so you can play by yourself just in case god wants to find out if his left hand is stronger than the right. This mutherfugger takes 6 D batteries enabling it to be brought wherever an ass whipping may need to be dispensed.

It also had the warranty card and manual. I think the warranty might still be valid.

II6IXc6.jpg

0Av2OXc.jpg

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Alright guys got this literal doll fucker poster. I wonder what it could be making fun of. Its at the tip of my tongue.

i6OO8YA.jpg

Cool picture but I think the Doll Fucker thing is kinda old now since Master Tasuke's whereabouts are literally unknown these days.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
I think the Doll Fucker thing is kinda old now since Master Tasuke's whereabouts are literally unknown these days.

I was over at the laserdisc database site checking on some prices and I popped into the forum for a bit as well. He's there. Do you wanna send him an invite?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Bid on this not thinking I would win and here we are. I'm assuming the spine is sunfaded as all hell but for the price I'll take it.
7358f8225866a2a8744f406160547699.jpg

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Oh man I didn't even know this existed. Nice scoop !

god I wish i could display that box

Thanks! This one does seem under the radar. Yes the box is pretty cool looking. I forgot how small the Japanese GameBoy boxes are.

NERDtendo said:
I’m curious if it’s good. Let me know what you think of it.

From the rounds I've played so far- it seems pretty accurate compared to the Neo Geo version. CPU and solo play are both present- and I survived pretty much spot on to where I make it on the arcade version. Backgrounds are completely blank and the sound is decent for the most part. You also just see what you are doing- the CPU's side isn't visable. It is not a bad port- if you find it cheap I would say it is worth picking up

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Bid on this not thinking I would win and here we are. I'm assuming the spine is sunfaded as all hell but for the price I'll take it.
7358f8225866a2a8744f406160547699.jpg

Hold the fuckin phone. The sunfade on that Garou just makes it all the better. Like a two tone version of Garou. Congrats Geo. How much you get for?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
NVS 4000 that is eventually going to go in my latest windy 2, its going to be a project making up the adapters:
FmohV9ul.jpg

A Toshiba TV I picked up off letgo, was hoping it would fit the e2, but it is a semi curve, aka a blast/windy 2 crt:
p0yzVnHl.jpg

Violent Storm, now the last pcb I'm looking for is Mystic Warriors:
6NwIcGxl.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nice! I guess you can put a DC MoTW manual in there kind of like Panda did with SSIII!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Picked up a few Mega CD games.

IiUjXzN.jpg

Silpheed is giving me issues with disc-read errors. It doesn't matter which system I test it with. The disc itself is pristine.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Normally I am not a "hey look what I got guy". But I was damn surprised when I found these locally for essentially garage sale prices.
15835154617131494090457357539717.jpg
1583515697539781754724826307339.jpg

Missile

Another Striker
Normally I am not a "hey look what I got guy". But I was damn surprised when I found these locally for essentially garage sale prices.
[

Holy sh*t! Amazing finds. I didn't think you could get cheap NG games anywhere these days. Seems like everyone has wised up, even charity shops.

You should boast about your buys more often :)